Team driver needed….contact me.

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Texaslady67, May 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texaslady67

Texaslady67 Bobtail Member

May 9, 2022
    I work for Riley Transportation out of Fortworth,Tx. I am needing a co-driver going to Phoenix,Az 2X a week. Leaving Tues @ 12:15 p.m and returning Thursday morning between 5 to 7 am not to return to work until 12:15 p.m. We head out again and return on Saturday same time as above. We will alternate having to run a butthead on Saturdays going to Sierra Blanca, leaving asap so you can get there and start your 10 hour layover, I usually get back Sunday at 4:00 p.m then you will have the rest of Sunday, all day Monday off, return to work on Tuesday at 12:15 p.m. The other person has off Saturday,Sunday,Monday return Tuesday 12:15 p.m. So you will have 2 long weekends off and 2 short weekends off. Notice on Thursdays you will have around 6 hours home time before heading out to do second run. Pay starts out at .64 cents a mile. For more details, contact me. Bettina 817.715.2911 I look forward to hearing from you. : )

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dboy123

Dboy123 Bobtail Member

May 18, 2022
    Hi I'm interested on being teaming I'm from Texas call me 936 899-1765

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.