Hey yal, I team with my girlfriend we have been trucking for almost a year now and we're looking to potentially make a change. Does anybody have any recommendations for companies coming out of the Phoenix area.
Team with 1 year experience looking for a good company in Phoenix area
Page 1 of 3
Tri-State Motor Transit, CO - Official Site
Home - Tri-State Motor Transit, CO
Whether your shipment contains Arms, Ammunitions, or Explosives (AA&E), explosive waste, hazardous waste, low level radioactive waste or is simply sensitive, Tri-State has the expertise, technology, and professionals to get the job done – THE RIGHT WAY.
17235 N. 75th Ave Ste D175
Glendale, AZ 85308
- 12 mos. OTR with HAZMAT & Tanker Endorsements.
- Acceptable CSA Score & MVR.
- TWIC within ninety days of hire.
- Passport optional but highly desired.
- Ability to obtain US security clearance – US citizen
Tri-State maintains a fleet of new tractors featuring Kenworth T680, Peterbilt 579, Volvo VLV780, & Freightliner Cascadia. All tractors and trailers are maintained to the highest standards of our customers’ demands.
- Our “Best in Class” tractors feature comfortable and spacious sleepers, E-Logs, & built in refrigerators for driver ease and comfort
- Dry van (53′) high security trailers with trailer tracking & air ride
- Van trailers equipped with Qualcomm T2 & T210 trailer tracking along with door and tether sensors
- Flatbed with twist lock (48′) trailers with air ride
- 53' Conestoga trailers with twist locks and air ride
- Dromedary Trains with individual DROM boxes
- Multi-axle heavy haul trailers
Shamrock Foods - teams.
Click --->> Apply On Company Site
Summary and Essential Duties:
The Dedicated Team Over The Road is responsible for running 3 trips per week, dispatched from Phoenix, AZ. They will deliver dry/refrigerated products to Shamrock's warehouse in Boise, ID. All deliveries and pick-ups will be set up and scheduled prior to departing from the divisional branch.
Their are so many good paying team gigs in Phx .
I'd try one of the many freight companies first as they seem to pay teams the best . Estes , Old Dominion , YRC yellow , SAIA , etc ...
TLI pulls Estes doubles , countless FedEx ground contractors pull from 51st/lower Buckeye , First Fleet has a dedicated Phx --> Denver gig, Ryder has a Xerox account (they say $100k per driver), Ruan is on 51st and Watkins they have a team run pulling for Holsum foods , TCI ..
If you just go drive around 51st and Buckeye you'll see so many different companies
Page 1 of 3