Teammate tells everyone he has autism...

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Truckdrivingtrailerpuller, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    You know guy, not one of us are there in the cab to make a proper judgement, so I suggest you either report his behavior to the company or get to another company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    This attention seeking driver needs to be put in his place.

Tell him get over It!

4. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    I know a guy who uses the f bomb like its a punctuation mark, like all of them.

5. TheyCallMeDave

TheyCallMeDave Heavy Load Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Tejas
    This sounds like pure entertainment, when you're sitting in the comfort of your home reading about it on TTR. Maybe more of a mix of entertainment/confusion/frustration if you're actually in the situation. I've got a short temper for bs, so I would have handled it differently long before thinking of making a post about it on this forum. Different strokes as they say.

Lab work Thanks this.
  6. James122

James122 Light Load Member

Jun 28, 2018
    United States
    I throw dirty paper towels at a waste basket, like Im shooting hoops, does that mean I lack all self control?

7. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    Seems like every time you post your questions here you demonstrate a lack of trust and confidence with the company you have decided to work with. Not sure how much longer you will be doing this but someone from that company can have access and see what is going on. If something happens tomorrow and you never said anything to the company. Just saying, communicate and (CYA).

TheyCallMeDave Thanks this.
  8. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Hardly an anger issue. More like Curry envy.

9. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I did the trainer thing for 1 or 2 years. I never realized how many messed up people are driving trucks, ha ha

The basic idea that we want to be alone most of the time as a job tells you something about everyone. When you're in a truck, and no privacy. You see what people are really like. The good and the bad.

The guy with autism, maybe you can ask him why he gets so mad

10. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    Keep broadcasting your issues with over 200,000 members. You signed up for truck driving not CNN or FOX. With two preventables and these threads you keep creating you are placing yourself in an awkward situation. Stop the nonsense and learn how to communicate with the people that you agreed to work with.

11. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    So you can't blindside even with another company driver helping? Strange.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.