Texas and ONLY Texas Oilfield Jobs!!

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by starsonwindow, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    DFW is not West TX. Sorry.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. plater1

plater1 Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2011
    back in NY
    Maybe he means the recently flattened city of West, TX.

4. Longknocker

Longknocker Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2011
    williston,ND
    There are over 100 threads on here and 100s of replies...if hes too lazy to go thru them and do his research then there is no way he will make it in the olifield........sounds like he needs someone to hold his hand.:mhissyfit:

5. Longknocker

Dec 12, 2011
    williston,ND
    I watched this explosion on video.This guy had it on a DVD player.He stopped it right before the explosion.There is a V shaped fireball flying into the fire. It could be a builup on anhydrous or it was a object flying at outrageous speed.I dont know. But it seemed to shoot thru the smoke and flames and exploded about 50 to 100 yards past the fire.........very mysterious.........he stopped the video every half second........its very easy to see entering the large plume of smoke....I cant understand why nobody is saying anything about.........Im not a rocket scientist , but Im not mentally challenged either.......

6. hunnydew

hunnydew Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Got a link?

7. Longknocker

Dec 12, 2011
    williston,ND
    Its on you tube........its called (Missile Used in Texas Fertilizer Explosion by Scott Wilhelmsen) its a V shaped object flying at supersonic speed.........I dont know....you be the judge........watch it a few times and see what you think.

8. Longknocker

Dec 12, 2011
    williston,ND
    Whatever it is it first appears about 200 yards from the smoke .....shoots thru the smoke and fire at horrendous speed ........and the blast takes place about 100 yards past the other side of the fire...............its very easy to see........when looking at regular speed of the video it flys so fast you cant see it with the naked eye.......pretty crazy stuff is all Im sayin.

9. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    No oil there. Just kolaches.

10. Seattle206

Seattle206 Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2011
    You can apply for Halliburton in Alvarado; but the hours there are like 50-70 a week on avg right now from my internal sources. If you want 80+ then apply for the one I'm currently at in Pampa TX. You can live in Amarillo TX which has a decent population 350K and an Airport and resembles a big city. It will be a big city in the next 10-20 Year I would bet. If your an Investor /wink /wink.... This reminds me of the Seattle Suburb Expansion in the 90's.

Were hiring right now; people don't last long with 80+ every week it seems.... + Were getting even more busy it would seem.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    tarheelblau Thanks this.
  11. The Gipper

The Gipper Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2013
    TX
    Just found this in Amarillo TX Cl

. International Oil and Gas Services Company with over three decades of industry experience. A major competitor in the global oil and gas market which offers five specialized service lines including Acidizing, Cementing, Coiled Tubing, Fracturing and Nitrogen.

We are NOW interviewing for Experienced Pumping Service candidates as well as trainees to be based out of our camps in:

Texas

These positions require applicants to:

tarheelblau Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.