TEXAS MILLIS Transfer EXPERIENCE

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by kwan2323, May 15, 2018.

1. kwan2323

kwan2323 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2018
    I figured I'll post my True honest Experience with Millis and the training process everything from before training untill now. ....

Lonesome and dwells40 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I Look forward to it. I hope you do well.

kwan2323 Thanks this.
  4. kwan2323

Apr 2, 2018
    Well before I started my journey with millis it was a I intresting task for me personally I did researching after researching, from reading reviews to coming here to the website asking many questions sometimes the same questions about what company to choose.. well it came down between frymiller and millis which both to me where great company's from what I researched. Plus I have my cdl already just didn't have the experienceexperience, so I choose millis first because I'm from Texas second they could get me home more and pay was .43 mile with good miles and benifits for my family and I.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. kwan2323

Apr 2, 2018
    U work for millis

6. kwan2323

Apr 2, 2018
    So Upon getting ready to leave to millis I'm getting things ready at home so my wife and kids can be fine while I'm gone because the First Month millis training IS UNPAYED. So I got all my bills situated and clothes pack before heading out. I had car issue so I didn't have a way to get to training so millis made a way to get me there and they got me there my Recruiter peggi was Honest with me from day one everything she told me was 100% true!!! They provide you with 10$ gift cards as well and breakfast at the hotel dinner is on you .
    So Week 1 of trainnin was paper work Drug screen and classroom studyingstudying!
    Week 2 we did more class room stuff and paper work and backing on that Wednesday - Friday that week. Also Harold took us too lunch twice that week so I saved my gift card and used them for dinner on the weekends or lunch
    Week 3 We took a trip to WI Black River and got some driving time which was pretty nice I had a tire blow out on me which was a good learning experience because I learned to handle the truck andwhat to do when and after that happens ... So we meet our recuitrr and drop the load we had there . Harlod payed for our lunch and dinner that whole week Great InstructorInstructInstructor ..
    3 Day orientation we did our benifits and went over company polices and pay

SHOJim Thanks this.
  7. kwan2323

Apr 2, 2018
    So that same week my original trainner wasnt available so I went home for 5 days and waited on another trainner finally got a call from a trainner who picked me up the following Monday morning from my home city. So finally I can start making money and get my experience and be a safe driver with this training. But my first three days on the truck with this was horrible and unsafe so I got of the truck and got a new trainner who now is now a aswome guy and great trainner and teaches me the right way and follows the policy of the company and his teaching me the right way! Thats pretty much the short version of my training experience I have 2,300 miles as of today and I been in the truck for a week thats not including the 2 days I waited to get a new trainner when I got of the first truck.. ..

SHOJim Thanks this.
  8. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
  9. kwan2323

Apr 2, 2018
    Perry my trainner now !

firemedic2816 Thanks this.
  10. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    Thought so....Known Perry for about 3 years. He is a great guy, and will get you were you need to be...You chose a great company

kwan2323 Thanks this.
  11. kwan2323

Apr 2, 2018
    Are u trainner?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.