Texas mother hangs herself, 3 children

Discussion in 'Other News' started by whispers65233, May 30, 2007.

1. whispers65233

whispers65233 Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    HUDSON OAKS, Texas - A young mother who may have been depressed apparently hanged three of her small daughters and herself in a closet using pieces of clothing and sashes, authorities said Tuesday. A fourth child, an 8-month-old daughter, was also found dangling in the closet but was rescued by her aunt from the family's mobile home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18921040/

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I heard this on the news and it sent a shock through my system!

VERY tragic and very SAD!

4. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I am crying! OMG! I get depressed and sad and all that, but how in the world could I ever kill one of my kids??? I say it jokingly but I would never ever hurt them! It's hard enough for me to spank them on the butt (yeah I do every once a year to get them in line)

I know times get tough and no one knows how that woman really felt deep inside. Life seems to be getting tougher and tougher on many, but #### it leave the kids ALONE! Don't kill yourself in front of the kids and let them live! Find them a person who loves them and leave them and do your thing if you want. Don't kill their relative (mom, grandma etc) in front of them, find a sitter! Don't kill yourself and get help! Someone is always willing to help, but you have to go try and get that help.

If there is no one, find someone! Put them up for adoption!

I am upset ok! This really bothers me and I cry when I read these stories.
    I just can't get over why people hurt kids! [/SIZE]

5. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Sidney MI
    I understand how ya feel logs....it is very sad when this stuff happens. There is no way to make it right, or make any sense of it, the loss of life so senselessly is just way to wrong....my prayers go out to those who loved the ones that are now gone.

6. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I just want to grab them babies and love them forever! I know none of the family will read here!

My heart is with the family as well and always keep strong everyone!

HIT A WALL, BREAK YOUR HAND! DON'T KILL SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done with this topic!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.