The 8 inch rand McNally tablet

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by Upright, Feb 6, 2015.

1. truckpc

truckpc Light Load Member

Mar 25, 2010
    How? the live controlled license is very solid for last 10 years, I have not heard that one can crack it even on a Win CE device such as TND 720. you even cannot buy a cheaper Rand McNally consumer or RV units, and install the Truck apk.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kwan2323

kwan2323 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2018
    So mark how you like the new tablet gps??

4. Ozzybiker

Ozzybiker Bobtail Member

Jun 30, 2018
    Hello, Everyone! I am having trouble with my tnd80 and I am hoping for help fixing it. It had been working fine. I turned it off last weekend, and when I tried to start it, the android system started fine, but the gps navigation program won't proceed past the rand mcnally logo screen. Using the RM launcher I tried to make sure it was up to date. I also ran the RM launchers file fixer program. It said "fixing file 1 of 1", but it then hung trying to fix file 2 of 1! I then performed the routine in post 388 and did a factory reset and file reload. I used up all of my Wi-Fi hotspot gigs for the month with all of this, and probably lost my large list of customers, and nothing has worked. Any ideas? Thanks so much for your help!

5. vpilot8

vpilot8 Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2018
    I don't see the little android man and I don't see USB large storage

6. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    He appears to be MIA.

7. runnwild

runnwild Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Hey guys, I just got the TND 80 over the weekend and something has been driving me BONKERS!!! The date and time WILL NOT stay current. Either it changes to November 10th, 2057 or October 5th, 1921. And then during the night time, it's showing it's actually 6 hours and 20 minutes behind the correct time. But, it'll bounce from wrong to right sometimes and go from day ti night mode, back to day, back to nigtn, etc. for about 2 minutes, then stop. Yes yes, I have tried all the turning off/on/off/on the automatic time and date and also tried the manual time and date setting, which reverts back to the November 10th, 2057 date almost instantly. I have tried it on both my internet at home, internet from the truck stops and the mobile hotspots from my Verizon phone and my AT&T tablet with no cure to be found. Operating system is up to date also. Anyone have any insight as to wtf this thing is doing and how to fix it before I send it back?

8. runnwild

runnwild Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Sorry, I should have said that the model number it is the TNDT80B.

9. MikeSaya

MikeSaya Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2017

10. MikeSaya

MikeSaya Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Lol. They don't send back out new units. They are either reconditioned or refurbished.

11. MikeSaya

MikeSaya Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2017

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.