THE ADVENTURES MK III - Still doing it my way

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by dieselfuelonly, Nov 5, 2014.

1. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    Before you do that, FIX THE LEAK!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Number one priority v fix your dam*n sunroof. Then go to Lowes buy some wooden floors for the truck sleeper n can. Put a layer of sounddesdnrr under it first.

dieselfuelonly Thanks this.
  4. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    After fixing the red neck shower but before flooring be sure to swing.By your.local car audio place and kick your tunes up too 11. We all know it's not how many horses or what type or rears that are important - it's how many decibels you're putting out.

mickimause, TennMan, 91B20H8 and 2 others Thank this.
  5. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    yep. and surround sound for the big screen.

mindes and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  6. TexasPirate

TexasPirate Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Waco, TX
    He has the sleeper to put in a water bed lol.

7. 91B20H8

91B20H8 Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The Heart of the North, Mi
    We need an update @dieselfuelonly, NC has a winter storm warning and I'm all confused. What is this ice thing they're talking about?

mickimause Thanks this.
  8. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Yes we need an update. How are the meds working out?

9. dieselfuelonly

dieselfuelonly Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Paxil has worked real good for my anxiety. Helps a lot and have noticed really no negative side effects. Has made a huge difference in my life.

Still working my local job. It's nice working for a small company for the most part. Except for the crappy equipment. Guy that runs the company is 80 something years old, stubborn and set in his ways and I try my best to just deal with it. Finally refused to stop driving one of the old Macks after it rolled through a red light after slowing down to 25 MPH at the top of the hill, half a mile from the intersection. That truck is cursed and I will never touch it again. Still have my KW. Almost everything is removed from the cab and sleeper with the exception of the dash. Slowly working on putting it all back together. No moosc, still haven't fixed the sunroof yet.

I miss driving big trucks though. We have a daycab and a quad axle dump trailer that's sat for several years that I've been working on when I've had some spare time. Boss wants to put me in it, so that'll be cool. I get along great with everyone except the bosses brother. Finally had enough of his crap one day, stuck my middle finger in his face and told him he could kiss my ***. He bowed up on me and drew his arm back like he was going to punch me in my face. Guy is probably late sixties, early seventies. Just does NOT like me for some reason. Then again, he doesn't like anyone. Guess he thought I was easy pickings until I finally had enough. God it was too funny. It's a running joke around the place now.

Only thing I don't like is the HUGE pay cut I took compared to what I made running my T600. But, I'm home every night and have a much more normal schedule and have much more time to do stuff that I couldn't do sitting at a truck stop 500 miles from home so there is a lot to be said for that. I may put a wet kit on my T600 just to hook it to a dump trailer and use it from time to time when we need to do some longer runs. Doubt I will ever get rid of that thing even if I don't use it much. Hope nobody has been stealing my parking spot in Carlisle.

10. 91B20H8

91B20H8 Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2012
    The Heart of the North, Mi
    @dieselfuelonly it's about dayumn time we heard from ya. Glad to hear it's working out for you. And as far as that spot in Carlisle-I hold the deed on it now :biggrin_255:

mickimause and dieselfuelonly Thank this.
  11. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    I'm glad too hear your doing ok.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.