The BEST Shippers and Receivers - Truckers WILL Buy Their Products!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by WiseOne, Dec 16, 2006.

1. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Wal Mart DC Henderson, NC. Especially on the weekends. They will usually let you in way early for your appointment. I remember them letting me in at 12pm when I had a 1930 appt.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    CertainTeed roofing in Philipsburg,KS Fast and polite.
    I also enjoy going to Tamko roofing in Frederick ,MD off of English muffin way!!

Worst Shipper? Wheatland Tube or Allied Tube

4. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    I know that it's been 8 years. But still. Your choice of font colors makes me realize that it's true that common sense isn't that common

Blackshack46 and Iron-Man Thank this.
  5. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    As crazy as it might sound, shop-rite in bayville and garwood nj have been a pretty decent place to drop. The docks are tight in a sleeper with a 53' but once you're in there it takes them less than 30 min to unload a full trailer. And the stores themselves are a pretty decent place to grab some supplies for the road while you wait.

6. racemaxx24

racemaxx24 Heavy Load Member

Jul 4, 2014
    East TN
    Amazon in Hazleton, PA. Not sure if they're all like this (my first Amazon load) but these guys are on it. I was a little late for my appt. due to a breakdown, no one said a word and were all decently nice people. Checked in, immediately got a door and before I even got my brakes set the dock plate dropped. Paperwork in 20 mins and away I went.

7. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Wow, they must have cleaned up their act in the last few years. When I was there 4 years ago it took 8 hours to unload 10 pallets. They insisted on counting everything before letting the truck go, and they were way behind because of that.

-Steven

8. AshtonMarie81

AshtonMarie81 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Hands down the best shippers i have dealt with are as follows,, walmart dc tobyhanna PA, probably the only walmart dc that has there stuff together, P&G paint in reading PA, Behr Paint in Allentown PA, deka battery, autozone in hazelton pa, Wegmans, Ashley furniture in leesport pa, Berwick offray all there locations, Evergreen packaging, Kimberly-Clark are some of best shippers and receiving companies I ever dealt with fast in and out times...

9. AshtonMarie81

AshtonMarie81 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Wow u lucked out, Amazon actually sucks, i lives not far from both hazelton and breinigsville pa locations. Was always a headache getting in and out...

10. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    I did Pella windows a lot with Barr-Nunn the worst part was it took all day to get unloaded at the stores..js

11. Starboyjim

Starboyjim Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Weed, CA
    I unloaded at a store in Casper, Wyoming. Pretty slow, awful getting in their yard, but they were great people and I had a really good time with them. It did take forever, hand unload and inventory.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.