The Food Service Rant thread

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by LoneCowboy, Jun 20, 2015.

1. TugHillRider

TugHillRider Light Load Member

Apr 27, 2019
    Lysander, NY
    But I’ve always been intrigued by food service to be honest. Not of afraid of hard work as I work 55 hrs a week now lifting 50-100 sheets of metal.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Shadow

The Shadow Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2018
    NC
    Couldn’t really get any answers so I joined their “talent network”. We’ll see what happens next. Thank you for your response. I’m sure I’ll be asking more questions because I’m definitely in a dead end job right now. Would like to get back into truckload freight, (8 years of flatbed before my current career), but it looks like the real money is in LTL and food service. I’m not afraid of hard work and the idea of working nights alone appeals to me.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  4. The Shadow

The Shadow Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2018
    NC
    By the way, I’ve read every word of the LTL and food service rant pages and everything I could find on here on Saia, Ward, Central Freight, (the other one , not the yellow trucks), and Estes because they’re the closest to me. I’m going through AAA Cooper now and I’ll start looking at FXF, UPSF, and everyone else that’s on International Dr in Morrisville next. The food service companies will depend on who has a satellite yard close; all terminals are at least 2 hours from my house. TTR is an invaluable resource and I thank all of you who post and moderate it!!!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Reason for edit: Forgot a sentence.
    FlaSwampRat and Cardfan89 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted