The Jamie Davis Towing Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Mike2633, Dec 18, 2016.

1. TIMPTE 527

TIMPTE 527 Medium Load Member

May 28, 2018
    I don't know if anyone noticed or knows what Jamie Davis has added to his arsenal. He has a "PUSHER BAR" on an old wrecker. Back in the day Consolidated Freight would send up a truck like this up to Donner Pass to make sure their trucks would make it over the pass. But they would also work with CalTrans and help them keep the road open by assisting other truckers up the hill, as this would keep things moving, hence their own trucks would keep going. Pretty freaking amazing what companies did back in the day when they weren't worried about some p.o.s. lawyer.

JolliRoger, Mike2633 and magoo68 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mike2633

Mike2633 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At Home on The West Side
    I started watching heavy rescue 401. Pretty interesting stuff. I like the company that does all the snow plowing out on the 401.

4. Thelastoutlaw

Thelastoutlaw Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2019
    In all fairness to JD, its his stepson. It has already been acknowledged that James is the next generation, and in line for the throne...

Mike2633 Thanks this.
  5. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    The throne might be in a old outhouse at the rate things are going for Jamie Davis

6. Jakemick

Jakemick Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2020
    No more updates??!

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  7. Roughrider0690

Roughrider0690 Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2021
    Adam was a dick anyways ..I see some of his logic but his management skills kinda suck and he treats Collin like ####

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. Devin Monkhouse

Devin Monkhouse Bobtail Member

Mar 2, 2021

Absolutely. Adam being gone is one of the best things to happen, both for the show, and for Jamie Davis. I swear, if I were Colin, Id have kicked Adams balls up over his ears, flapping his big mouth like he does. I miss Ken, he was a good guy. Sad that he passed from a bad heart, but i cant help thinking that his working with Adam put unnecessary strain on his overall health. If you watch every episode of HTH, everywhere Gazzola goes, there is a big dark cloud of negativity hovering over his fat ###, that infects everyone unfortunate enough to encounter him. Hard to imagine he has a wife. She must be a treat to be around too, to be able to put up with him.

bzinger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.