The New FFE Driver Academey

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by THE PLAYMAKER, Mar 14, 2011.

1. buckeye bandt

buckeye bandt Light Load Member

May 17, 2012
    wellington ohio
    to any body going through academy now what are you hired in as kllm drivers are they bringing recruits in too

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buckeye bandt

May 17, 2012
    wellington ohio
    cabwrecker up in your neighborhood yesterday ----- really got to like snow to live up there a shock on my system coming up from sarasota

4. cabwrecker

cabwrecker The clutch wrecker

Mar 23, 2012
    You thought that was bad? #### my friend, you ought to have stuck around another week- It got REAL bad. Then it all melted, thank god because it was making my life a livin` hell.
    Pullin local isn't all what it's cracked up to be, especially when you're hand loading freight on the wagon and tossing straps in two-three feet of snow.

5. buckeye bandt

May 17, 2012
    wellington ohio
    your the one that wanted to be home lol ---- I get that sav a lot wharehouse about every other week

6. cabwrecker

Mar 23, 2012
    lol, I pulled a few back hauls over to them for the two week period I drove reefer truck locally. Won't be going back to reefer if I can help it.

7. roadrunner70

roadrunner70 Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Limbo
    Any updates on the academy? I know they are still cranking out students because I see them with their trainers. Has anyone recently graduated from there and would like to share their experience?

8. buckeye bandt

May 17, 2012
    wellington ohio
    site is dying I guess lol ---- is kllm working out any better ---- haven't changed much of anything on the ltl side

9. roadrunner70

roadrunner70 Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Limbo
    I know that the FFE academy still is turning out students. I see them with their trainers all the time. They are pretty easy to spot because they are usually at the FFE LTL yards practicing backing. I guess the issue is that none of the prospective or current students have found this thread.

I heard that if the weather cooperates, the MS driving school will open up in March.

Last week I put in my application to be a trainer. I told them I would be available in mid-March. I don't want to do anything earlier because I don't want to deal with my very first student during the winter. I am a wimp. I realize that. :D

10. buckeye bandt

May 17, 2012
    wellington ohio
    they have a few new drivers at bridgeview haven't really talked to them to find out if they went through academy

11. cabwrecker

Mar 23, 2012
    Still rolling with frequently you-know-what'd employment?
    How's LtL working for you?
    Still leased?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.