The peterbilt truckstop in NY

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Truckinbozzo92, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Truckinbozzo92

Truckinbozzo92 Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    There is a cool Peterbilt truckstop in Champlain,NY. They have a good restraunt.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Oh yeah, I remember that place. It didn't seem all that neat when I was there, however that was July 05.
    Calling it a peterbilt truckstop is not exactly right, though, since the Truckstop is right next to the pete dealership (and they share a big parking lot). I was just really happy since they have a CAT scale and we P/U'd a load right around they corner from there.

4. Truckinbozzo92

Feb 1, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I went there a few months back with my brother. I thought the food was pretty good(NOT THE BEST) but if you hungry when you go by there you might wanna try it out. I didnt know the name of it but i knew alot of people call it the peterbilt truckstop.

5. wallbanger

Yeah, it figures it's called the Pete truckstop. I didn't have time to stop and eat, had to scale, grab snax and run back to Jersey with (what else) a SUPER HOT load. The lot did look pretty big, and that's always a nice find!

6. Truckinbozzo92

Feb 1, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Wallbanger nice avatar i love that movie maters my favorite

7. wallbanger

Thanks TruckinBozo! Check out www.pixar.com that's where I found that pic of Mack, they have a 'showroom' and that will link you to more pics of the characters!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.