The Western Express way(lie,cheat,steal)

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by jerseyguy71, May 26, 2014.

1. famacdla

famacdla Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2019
    I'm a current driver for WE! And I can say this is a nightmare from the beginning! First they don't pay for orientation time as other companies do! Second "all they pay you for is the miles you run!" Literally! If you have to wait for a load because it isn't ready when is supposed to be which is not your fault, that's on you, you gonna be there seated for free It doesn't matter how long! you have to wait for that load no matter if it is your home time! They just don't care! Third if they don't like what you are asking, they just ignore you! Fourth their equipment is junk! If you take it to the shop it stay there for days even weeks just to do a little repair! And they never let you know when it is ready you need to go around asking and nobody nows! Fifth they are supposed to pay you for brakedown time but they don't! Sixth terminal facilities are the worst! All dirty no showers no seats!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Road Train Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    Maybe if they actually put the loads on us BEFORE the appt time, we might have a chance at being on time. 5 loads so far, not one has come through where pickup and/or delivery wasn't just impossible, but already at least 2 days in the past. Pisses me off... I'm not counting the time I'm with this company against my personal on-time rating. I was a 99% on-time driver, and had communicated that other 1% prior to coming to this company. I'm 0% on-time with this company because they can't be bothered to actually plan loads half decently

x1Heavy and dwells40 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.