The white knights of the road

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by JIMROY, Mar 11, 2013.

1. brian53

brian53 Light Load Member

Feb 20, 2013
    north vernon in.
    sounds good going to the auction and maybe a 2005 379 in the driveway tom night ill call from the sale and as for the nights we all or should say we all used to care and watch out for cars trucks people in trouble in general .what happened to the way we were all tought to care for one other ,have we all just got so busy in are own little worlds that we just dont give a d.. about any one thing or people anymore.seems like the nights have became road blinders ,if we try to help some lawyer is trying to sue.plumbcrazzy

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JIMROY

JIMROY Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    ESCONDIDO CALIFORNIA

well i am finding these companies don't want you stopping to do anything let alone take a dump , eat or pee. Supposed to carry a pee bottle in the truck now,,,, i don't think so scooter!!!!!!! It don't take me that long for any of the above , besides my old bones need to stretch and walk a little ever so often anyway....

4. brian53

Feb 20, 2013
    north vernon in.
    well i guss that we supposed to be robots .get out here soon need a coe driver the pete well be ready two days from sale date 4/16 2013 well run are way not their way lol two round s a mouth to Sellers wash and back to Louisville ky got my mike run i was looking for ,,,just had to spend 56 k to get the job,,lol your friend brian

5. brian53

Feb 20, 2013
    north vernon in.
    i ll try to send som pics so you know what to look for .but you know my handle well be all over the back as allways the guy at wild wood well do all the lettering strips air brush all that stuff .not black and chome .but snow peral white and candy red so much gitter ill send a week just polishing and waxing her c15 cayt 18 fuller 323 rears air on air and chrom 53/great dain carrier unit all soon to be mine and the banks /lol your friend brian

6. Jimmy Hoffa

Jimmy Hoffa Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Gold Country, California
    Political correctness run amok. When I first saw the name of JIMROYS group, I didn't think of the K K K.

7. JIMROY

Feb 15, 2013
    ESCONDIDO CALIFORNIA
    whoa dad, this ain't my group, its our group, all i did is try to get it started.... Its a slow start but last i looked its up to 18 people......

8. Jimmy Hoffa

Jimmy Hoffa Medium Load Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Gold Country, California
    Hey what ever, I'll keep my self out of it. Ain't your Dad either.

9. JIMROY

Feb 15, 2013
    ESCONDIDO CALIFORNIA
    i am proud of it, but i am saying its not about me but the group as a whole.... you need to join us , cause we know your already a white knight...

10. double yellow

double yellow Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    State of Jefferson
    I did, and I'm sure Pmracing, sharp.dressed.man, and I aren't the only ones.

11. JIMROY

Feb 15, 2013
    ESCONDIDO CALIFORNIA

reckon that shows the difference in age judging by years driving.... us old guys grew up learning the white knight trucker image... not only learning it but living it daily too....didn't matter who you helped , you just helped....

Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.