The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by wwest, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Some people don't understand that emoticons are here to make sure that the "tone" of the post is understood. :yes2557:

Anyways, I wish you luck with your endeavors. And you simply must keep us posted on EVERYTHING. LOL

I'm subscribing to this thread.

PSS: We have a section for political discussion. So if we could, lets eliminate the political comments from here on out so I don't have to move this thread to the political wastelands?

wwest Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wwest

wwest Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Harrison, AR
    Thanks

Isn't it funny? This thread was supposed to be about honesty on applications and turned out to be about nearly everything under the sun but that.

At least some people were sincere and IMHO gave pretty good advice.

Thank you for the opportunity to share with others on this forum!

4. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I have to go wash my brain out. Wow.

Might want to check out his website first.........

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
  5. Mack attack

Mack attack Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Baltimore,Md
    I would tell them the truth about everything. If you look at section390.5 in the fmcsr handbook I think you are considered quilty. I went through this with Werner. After my attorney told me to answer all questions with a no answer if I was ever convicted. I received a Probation Before Judgement, which in MD is not considered a conviction, but according to the regulations I was quilty, so now because of a misunderstanding on my part I'm considered a liar. The best part when I filed for unemployment Werner told the state of MD I was let go due to lack of freight.

wwest Thanks this.
  6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Think the problem isn't the 2006 incidents but quite possibly the number of arrests after that for felonies, mostly from his delusional thinking. Saw the site, looked him up. Not getting a trucking job is good news for us and the motoring public in my honest opinion

spyder7723 and CondoCruiser Thank this.
  7. wwest

wwest Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Harrison, AR
    Wow! Hi JOSEPH in Pennsylvania! What psychological tests did you administer to the "delusional" patient? Where and when did you conduct your intake interview and how long did it last?

Please keep in mind that you have violated the Rules of This Forum, which does not tolerate ad hominem attacks. And you have insulted the intelligence of the readers - we know you're unqualified to make such statements.

Saw WHAT site? Looked WHO up? And how did you accomplish THAT?

My name is not on this site AND I don't have my own site . . . so who's delusional now?

Does anybody know what this guy is talking about? . . . since I've already "gotten a trucking job."

Pssssssst . . .

It sounds as if you have an ax to grind, Buddy. You've made three posts, all of them are defamatory and none of them address the topic of this thread.

Please find some other thread on which to vent your hatred.

We're all peace and love here, thanks! :wav:

It would be better to wait until you know . . .

Your conclusion conflicts with the definition of "conviction" in the section you cited. Nor is the legal definition of "vacate" satisfied in this particular case. 390.5 requires a standing judgment or order, of which none exists.

Guilt cannot attach until legal process has been concluded; which in my case never occurred.

I notice as I read your paragraph again that you were given PROBATION. That's a JUDGMENT, friend. (Even though it says "Probation before Judgment", which is simply legal double-speak for nolo contendere).

And you're right, until your judgment is vacated, you are - in the eyes of the law - guilty.

Thanks for your input.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
  8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    i have no hatred for you. Only know what I've read. And your story did not make it hard to seek you out. I will not give your name out, I will also not talk of the site because I will not promote anti semetic garbage. Only saying there is a reason for everything and you've brought it on yourself. Good luck to you.

9. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    I once ran for mayor of Funkytown.

10. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    You really are stuck in the '80s.

[​IMG]

11. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    You're just jealous because all the ladies want to ride in my Iroc-Z

spyder7723, Dinomite and joseph1135 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.