The worst company Cheema Freightlines LLC in Ripon, CA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Letsgetreal, Nov 22, 2016.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    You take all the fun out of life. :)

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Letsgetreal

Letsgetreal Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Because they want to bully me man. I understand that some people like a certain company and others don't. I know people that hate Cheema and I am sure Cheema can show you drivers that like them. But man they bullied me man. Now he wants my name because he wants to put a bad name for me to other companies here. Companies need to respect drivers. I delivered their loads without my accidents. All I wanted was respect

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Somebody has to do it. :p

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. Letsgetreal

Aug 21, 2016
    Vice president. But they are not like Swift or C.R. England a public company. They are small company so they have like two vice presidents and ect ect small group pretty much. I thought they were cool because of the way their facebook page is, but boy once I drove for them o_O they market a lot of stuff like we have this or that and once you get their, they give you pretty the same as every small company. once again their loads were good. drop and hook and stuff, but boy the demeanor

6. Letsgetreal

Aug 21, 2016

1.Once again you and your company are very good at Marketing.
    2.Treat your drivers: Easier to write it down as a staff worker.
    3.----You want his name?----

4. You forgot the fines? The logbook violation? Isn't that why you hired a new safety manager because the CHP was on your back? Let's see how long you stay clean for.
    5. Insurance? Yes it sucks! Thank You
    6. Companies in Lathrop not literally next door.

7. Easier to write it down. Little ####y aren't you?
    8. Blame the drivers! The companies bathrooms are dirty? " it must be those rascal drivers." " buy them a used portable bathroom!" lol
    9. No hard feeling, but we are here talking. If no hard feeling then one little driver's perspective should not bother you. You sound desperate for a guy who just made 2017 contract with Lowes and passed a terminal inspection. :D

7. Letsgetreal

Aug 21, 2016
    You're writing in anger that's how the cool guy got there. Also I am done arguing with you Mr.VP.
    For someone who is in charge of a so called successful company, you sure have a lot of leisure on your hands.

8. birdman080

birdman080 Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Central, IL
    Hmm....Interesting. I do agree that there are two FULL sides to every story.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  9. Letsgetreal

Aug 21, 2016
    Yes sir. There are always two stories. I am just sharing my ordeal at Cheema. I respect all drivers. I love driving in general. The company I work for now has a boss who was a Ex truck driver for 20 years. He respects drivers. When you hire a man or woman to be a truck driver, you have to treat them good.
    My current boss gives all his drivers gift cards. The dispatchers send a thank you after every finished load. It's not much, but it's all I wanted. At least when I get to the yard I use the same bathroom as the office staff. At Cheema it say's, " this room is not for drivers." "drivers use portable bathroom outside." Now I am not going to back and fourth with MR.Mayle. I shared my experience. And warned future drivers that Cheema is a lot of marketing. Doing research before would be prudent.

Lonesome and birdman080 Thank this.
  10. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    So, company man, how about those separate-but-unequal segregated bathroom facilities?

Why do the drivers have to go outside while the office staff have indoor facilities?

11. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    I think the company man's flippant and arrogant response above has validated the driver's complaints.

And company man, I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why you maintain separate-but-unequal segregated restroom facilities for drivers.

Letsgetreal Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.