The WORST Shippers and Receivers - Truckers WILL NOT Buy Their Products!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by WiseOne, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Buc

Buc Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2012
    ^ All of that is why is stick to skateboarding...

...I did enough dry van in my day to know that doorswinging ain't for me. I’ve had my own horror stories to bear in various bottling plants, grocery warehouses, recycled carpet tin cans (im not sure if they were factories or something somebody made up out of old aluminum siding and some machines), cardboard, Rubbermaid facilities and other places just in the little bit of time I did run vans.

None of this is to say we don't run into issues on the flat deck side, but not NEAR to the degree van/reefer guys do. I really feel bad for you guys sometimes. At the end of the day, flat or box (or tank or parking lot), we all in this mess together.

G13Tomcat and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  2. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    That’s why I pull tanks. If the customer gives me the run around after 2 hours, I just giggle. “Take all the time you need, I’m on the clock now “ I’ve literally sat at the flying J in Sullivan MO from Monday 11:00 till Friday noon waiting to unload. I made 850 day doing nothing but waiting around. I couldn’t go back to swinging doors.

Buc, G13Tomcat, alds and 3 others Thank this.
  3. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Bro.. i've got an opp I'm not mentioning yet... but I MAY be back atcha's way... my OWN self~! Nothing beats it.. yessir, NO'sir~! ;)

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted