The WORST Shippers and Receivers - Truckers WILL NOT Buy Their Products!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by WiseOne, Dec 16, 2006.

1. freebirdrfd

freebirdrfd Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Raynham Ma
    Your wish may come true with the hurricane.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Hmmmm, think I'm on the worst one....... EVER, now. Brokered thru G&P. Pilgrim's Pride, Boaz, Al. 2100 appt, got out of there 0300. Fairly typical for a chicken/meat place. Rcvr... IDF in Monett, Mo. Got here at 1415 and am still waiting to even hit the one dock they have open. Will never do this run again!!!!!

The Challenger Thanks this.
  4. The Snowman

The Snowman <b> Master of Confusion</b>

Nov 12, 2012
    Sacramento, Ca.
    amen, the whole plant is automated but they break down and hand count every pallet one at a time. arrrrgh

5. The Snowman

The Snowman <b> Master of Confusion</b>

Nov 12, 2012
    Sacramento, Ca.
    Wal-Mart Albuquerque , NM. is know by all truckers to have the one the worst receiving supervisor on the planet

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  6. Snowshoes

Snowshoes Heavy Load Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Pleasant Grove, Utah
    E & J Gallo Modesto, CA. Took so long to get loaded there after 4 hours of waiting, I had to drop my trailer while it was still empty and come back and pick it up the next morning and then get it to Riverside by noon that day....I will let you do the math to know what time I had to leave Modesto to make my delivery time of noon.....just sayin

7. Snowshoes

Snowshoes Heavy Load Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Pleasant Grove, Utah
    Basha's! I rolled in here at 9:00 PM it is now 2:50 AM and I am still sitting here waiting for my paper work so I can get out of here. I have NEVER waited this long anywhere. This place is the worst by far!

8. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I m surprised not a single Millard Refrigerated Services bad experience on here.The slowest people on Earth. The one in Ft Worth is the absolute worst. You re looking at 4 hrs minimum to get loaded. Then once loaded, more than likely you ll have to go back because you re overgross or way over on trailer or drives

9. slowpoke89

slowpoke89 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Slowpoke land
    Hall's in south plainfield, nj.....get there just under an hour ahead of your appointment, walk into the guard shack while still in a good mood, just to have one of the Haitian security guards bark "your appointment number!!" As you give him the paperwork, he barks"park along fence, we will call you!!" And then you sit, and sit, and sit, and all the other trucks who came in after you come in and go out an hour later, and you are still sitting... This place made me wish i had the ability to inflict a slow,painful, torturous death on uncooperative people just by willing it.:angry5::angry5::angry5:

Kindle Thanks this.
  10. freebirdrfd

freebirdrfd Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Raynham Ma
    This is after you walk a half mile to the guard shack, then a half mile back.

11. peterbuilt48

peterbuilt48 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2012
    providence,RI
    you might be upset but the walk will do you good.I try to walk at least that every day

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.