This Ohio shooting/killing went unnoticed.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by JoeyJunk, Jul 6, 2022.

1. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Doesn't fit their narrative.

Speedy356, Siinman, JonJon78 and 7 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Personally, I am of the opinion that even if there were coverage of such incidents, it would not garner much attention. Like circle, it ends where it starts.

4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Quite contrare.....black on black crime is in the news all the time. You'll find it in local news pretty much daily. The problem I'm seeing here and in the other thread is that some of you want to compare black on black crime to police brutality. Neither compares. Its 2 different motives and 2 different mindframes. Nobody is going to defend these folks. They blatantly committed a robbery and a murder. My condolences to the family.

In the instance of the police brutality that has been covered, the police either over did it, or used a lack of judgment or poor judgment, at least in my estimation. If there were crimes committed by the victim, then you gotta face the music. However, the police don't have to over do it like they did in Akron. That was too much.

5. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    There were many cops chasing the guy. When he turned around and made the gesture, they fired. Should they all stop and command one officer to shoot? In the meantime risking being shot while they do this? Also, you shoot until the subject is down. If that means emptying the clip…..so be it. Thats why there were so many shots.

6. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    If some of you can get out of your personal feelings and understand some things, you'll get a grasp for the crime that happens in low income neighborhoods. In those neighborhoods, the police don't really enforce anything there. Crooks don't have a thing to fear in those areas. When you're super poor and underedcuated, these things happen. Folks get broke busted and disgusted there. Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Blah blah blah. Spare me with that ####. These folks get so desperate that if they have to take out something or someone to get ahead, they'll do it. It's like survival of the fittest out there. Many of these people.have fallen into a generational pattern of being unable to rise up for one reason or another. It's what they know. If they aren't presented another way, this is what you'll see. It's easy to sit up here and say what they should do, but if you ain't lived like some these folks or spent time in their environment, you'll have a hard time relating and understanding. I want to make it clear, I don't condone these actions. These young men are old enough to know about consequences, but I'm only offering insight to the psychology of some.of these folks. Right, wrong, or indifferent. So I'm encouraging all of you to try and understand am environment that you may not know and understand very well.

7. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Joey, I ain't even got an issue with police opening fire if that's what they need to do. I'm only saying it don't take many bullets, nor that many police firing to take your average sized person down. Do yall hunters on here put that many bullets in an unarmed buck? Lol

8. JoeyJunk

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    BS. It’s a cop out using all those excuses. As an adult you know right from wrong. Continuing to do anything you might have as a stupid youngster or teen is a personal choice of not giving a crap. It’s white trash and black trash being lazy and not getting away from the crap because they want the easy, sleazy life. They aren’t brain dead. They know what they are doing.

Siinman, Coover, PoleCrusher and 3 others Thank this.
  9. JoeyJunk

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    You don’t take a chance if someone may be armed and has already shot at you.

And comparing hunting an animal to facing being shot is silly.

10. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Lol you don't get it....it's cool man.

11. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    When a white cop killed black Floyd he got sentenced to 25 years

when in the same city , a black cop murdered the white woman visiting from Australia, who was the one that called 911, he got 4 years , and zero news coverage and no riots .

the Uvalde school shooting has disappeared off the news too since the shooter wasn’t white . It didn’t fit the narrative of bashing white people as being evil .

Siinman, Coover, drvrtech77 and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.