Thousands sign online petition asking FCC to shut down Mud Duck

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by kemosabi49, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Jubal Early Times

Jubal Early Times Road Train Member

Oct 17, 2022
    That’s a pretty dumb analogy

aussiejosh and craig_sez Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NorthEastTrucker

NorthEastTrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 21, 2019
    ####, and I only thought Mud Duck was broadcasting via MI, IN, IL, OH and ON. Areas. The guy is beyond annoying. A driver once said last year thats affects of someone who hadn't been with a women in decades I thought it was funny and true.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  4. Vampire

Vampire Medium Load Member

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    In other words, 1,000 people want daddy govt to do what anyone local to NM with some intestinal fortitude can.

The guy is a scammer and has already robbed a bunch of people. Their gloves should already be off.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  5. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Literally how the law works.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  6. Vampire

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    Stealing is illegal, hard drive stole from people. He didn’t deliver on CB radios as promised and even didn’t pay his rent. Daddy govt isn’t doing anything; so the next step is the people. Some people cower in the corner and let someone beat them up. Other’s rightfully stand up and defend themselves.

Whether it be cutting the guys coax, putting a lien on his trailer or what have you, hard drive deserves every bit of it.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  7. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Sorry..No squelch or on/off in my hearing...If you were to do such a thing your affecting everyone and not just folks onna radio.....
    Poor example but party on with your ideas..

8. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Lets assume he did steal from people....Up to them to go about it legally to recover...If they didnt and no record,your comment has zero leg to stand on.....Just like every other story out there rent was mentioned,how do you know did someone else repeat it and now your doin the same.....Someone posted a case # and pic for a mark sherman,pic didnt match,person was much younger so some a hole took it and ran spreadin bs.....I even went to the site they suggest,put in the case # they posted and there was no such case......Just people wanna post bs to bolster their fake story that they were told by their buddys ex g/ fs mothers sister twice removed....

Its like one person say they cut their finger with a knife..By days end as the story grows through the office chatter that same person was shot 15 times out back of pizza hut cause they were caught selling free hot dogs for 50 cents....
    Speak the truth,stop the over hyped drama of it all..
    If he is on the radio all the time,deal with it but ya dont need to go on with all the other drama made up ######## to make your story more interesting so that you get to be popular for 5 minutes..

Cant believe some of ya all are worst than women....Makes me laugh....Ya all need to be writers for the soaps...

9. Vampire

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    Cool story guy.

Zero leg? I guess those folks want to jam themselves up legally by making false claims to the NM attorney general against Hard drive. Those two folks on the BBB website were also just lying. The other folks who were promised radios and never received them decided to lie as well.

Outside of being a complete moron tying up 19, based upon the many reports, the guy has a good history of lying, taking money and not delivering.

He’s like the peter popoff’s of the world. In business by scamming people and keeping his select few worshippers loyal. Are you still buying that miracle spring water?

Timin770 Thanks this.
  10. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Well unless they deal with it,its just a story..
    Lets see the bbb copy of the complaint and its outcome...
    So far your just repeating a storys someone told you..

If need be i can make up a story for you to tell your buddys..
    Sorry i have a brita for my water. ..

11. Vampire

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    How am I reporting stories someone told me? It’s right on the BBB website. If you need help on how to navigate the internet, just ask.

Fine Tune CB Shop | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Fine Tune CB Shop | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Also, save your stories for the library.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.