Three Female PFJ employees killed in Knoxville TN

Discussion in 'Other News' started by SteveScott, Apr 7, 2020.

1. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    It didn't happen in a short amount of time. It took a good while. He's not any more dangerous than a standard drunk teenager. What he is was upset, lost, pushed past the limits of his sanity, no doubt caught in a frustratingly hopeless corner by his employment circumstance and the current societal/economic situation. If the report is correct, stabbed 3 separate employees, that wasn't a drive by shooting little 5 second pop pop pop event. People don't just stand there getting stabbed or hit. For him to get no less than 3 of them?? There's going to be a whole bunch of running around and jumping over counters and screaming going on, for a good few minutes at least, and a whole lot of bystanders doing nothing. Then again with so many prank videos you see online, if I was half asleep standing in line I might have trouble believing it was really happening. Maybe right up until I heard the first whimper of one of those girls in trouble. :angryfire:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. longhaultransport

longhaultransport Light Load Member

Dec 25, 2009
    West Central, Florida
    Did this happen inside the building?

Out in the parking lot?

Behind the building, out of site?

I haven't read any of this information.

Max Mulsanne and Coffey Thank this.
  4. shatteredsquare

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    [​IMG]

That means the dude legit ran them all down one by one, cursing their wicked female bodies in the name of Allah, got done, then just stood there in the parking lot braindead with nothing else on his to do list. Then he got shot.

5. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

I'm shocked. I was expecting this to be ANOTHER rogue Norwegian Lutheran rampage.

6. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

Why didn't the 1.3 billion peaceful brothers stop him? I wonder which Marxist refugee resettlement group brought him over here? Was it Catholic Charities or an Episcopal group that gets a check for every future attacker they can deposit inside the country.

7. Southeast Trucker Mike

Southeast Trucker Mike Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2014
    North GA Mountains
    The local news wbir showed a Swift truck with the driver door open and a bunch of officers near and around it... the report didn’t specifically identify Swift as the Employer, but the footage was pretty much indicating that it was the killer’s truck. Just info here... NOT judging Swift drivers. The officers were blocking the truck number in the video.

Max Mulsanne and tscottme Thank this.
  8. A Bug

A Bug Heavy Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Sevierville TN
    I was wondering what happened there, that truck stop is right next door to the Fraley and Schilling terminal I work out of. They had all the roads closed leading in and out.

I've been to that place almost every other day, I know most of the people that work there. Freaking hodgies man.

runningman0661 and Coffey Thank this.
  9. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    If you run the road you have to be careful about which states have reciprocity, and most companies don’t allow it anyway, so I doubt there are too many armed people hanging out at flying J. If I was a local regional owner op I’d have something in the truck just as a tool I hope I never needed.

Coffey Thanks this.
  10. shatteredsquare

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    all you need is your hands and anything you can quickly grab out of the WEAPONS ISLE :bom:

11. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Not even relevant.

PE_T, Max Mulsanne and bryan21384 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.