Tiger Truck lines ; New Albany, IN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TopGun'69, Feb 16, 2013.

1. TopGun'69

TopGun'69 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Tiger truck lines - DO NOT work for these guys. Their equipment (truck & trailers) are substandard in terms of upkeep. Their mechanics there must of been randomly picked from the immigration pool defecting to America. Very few of them speak any English. Tiger is always getting pulled into the weigh stations becuz of their poor CSA score. They give u miles for about a week or two, and then if u piss them off for some reason they only give freight being moved about a total of 100 to 200 miles, thereby not making u much of any money. They love to hold your pay check there, for just about any excuse they can come up with. This is why they don't have direct deposit there at all. The dispatchers / driver managers, couldn't even manage their own lives. Their best dispatcher that used to work there, and finally got tired of their crap and quit. He was probably THE BEST dispatcher I ever worked with. This company most likely will NOT be able to meet These upcoming CSA standards. And I'm very certain they will be out of business before long. Tiger truck lines is a Very poor company to work for. I would advise anyone out there to consider someone else

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Peterman88 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blind Driver

Blind Driver Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2006
    New Albany, IN
    btt. I live down the street and could have told you all that. Their drivers are all a bunch of idiots :biggrin_2559:

TopGun'69 Thanks this.
  4. Rickrenaud

Rickrenaud Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2017

5. Rickrenaud

Apr 23, 2017
    Not sure what your talking about I've been here for 12 years these are good people to work for I will retire here yes equipment may be older but the work environment is second to none the Zellar family are a great family to work for the dispatch works with you and you get the miles and home time which are second to none you tell them what you want week to week 2500 a week home weekends and once or twice during week if your looking for a family not just a work place I recommend this place highly this complaint holds no wight yes there are Mexicans but they work extremely hard and you have a problem they get to it immediately these guys work hard and are honest and have families if you want home time miles and a 2nd family give us a try!!!!!!

6. Rickrenaud

Apr 23, 2017
    Rick Renaud a lifetime family member of Tiger truck lines

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    "The previous message provided by Tiger Truck Lines. Now back to our movie, "Beach Baby Bingo Boppin Boardwalk'"....

8. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-20-31-26-1.png So you joined today and dug up an old post to defend a company with a bad reputation, and insult someone who's been a member since 2006.
    Going to have to believe the OP on equipment conditions.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  9. Rickrenaud

Apr 23, 2017
    Sorry but we do have direct deposit always have and as miles they are consistent I do know who you are and since you never delivered or picked up on time what are they supposed to do ge is very time sensitive and you couldn't make that so you could perger yourself all day long but in the end this is a great company with great people problem is you couldn't deliver

10. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    First a guy tells us about the company.
    Then 22 months later, another guy backs the first guy up.
    Then 41 months after that, yet another guy tells us the complete opposite.

I suppose things can change in that period of time...but I'm just going to go ahead and write this entire post off. Too confusing. I tend to believe in statistics...and statistic (old or new) support the original post even today.

11. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Man,company yes men love showing up out of the woodwork here as of late.

Anonymousproxy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.