TIKI Trucking LLC -- Cedar Park, TX

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Jcdixon, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Jcdixon

Jcdixon Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Salado, TX
    Has anyone heard of this company and if so what do you know about it? They offered me a job, but I don't see reviews or anything online about them and they say they have been in business for 9 years now? Thanks in Advance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kassim87

kassim87 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Did you ever find anything out about tiki??

4. Jcdixon

Jcdixon Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Salado, TX
    I started working there about a month ago and it's by far one of the best jobs I've found, dedicated rock hauling which is hard to find!! Very legit

5. kassim87

kassim87 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you. We are going to work there in about a week. Is the pay decent? We've failed so many places cause of the lies people tell us. And I wanna be certain this is a good choice. He said after fuel we could average $4000 per truck. Does that sound about right you?

6. Jcdixon

Jcdixon Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Salado, TX
    The dedicated hailing pays $4.25 a ton, so you can do the math after that for working 6 days a week and getting 6 - 10 loads per day

7. kassim87

kassim87 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you so much. Which end of San Antonio is the loading close to... I'm trien to find a place to rent now..

8. kassim87

kassim87 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Is the $4.25 a ton to the truck? Or is that before they get there %s.

9. Jcdixon

Jcdixon Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Salado, TX
    9% comes out and yes $4.25 is before the owner operator is paid. This is on the north side of Austin, not even close to San Antonio

10. kassim87

kassim87 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Okay... So where is the haul to?

11. kassim87

kassim87 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Maybe they have different hauls. The guy told us that the haul was from San Antonio to corpus Christi. Then load again in corpus. But at that rate and the mileage between the two towns isn't that great.. Is load and unload closer together?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.