Time Zone Change and HOS

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Ryan S2016, Nov 17, 2016.

1. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Been driving well over 20 years, and still learn (and try to teach others) every day. This happened last week; bossman wanted me to drive this route home.... and I knew better with the snow and ice.... would'dve been stuck behind this, or could've "been" this.

Everyday is a learning curve; when that quits I'll get my shovel.

Good point, man.
    Welcome to TTR.

LOUDONVILLE,OH- A semi carrying wheat middlings rolled over on State Route 3 just out of the city limits of Loudonville on Tuesday.

Bill Manning 54 of Orville, Ohio was driving a 2000 international 9400 on State Route 3 North. Manning lost control going off the right side of the highway and rolling over coming to rest partially blocking the right lane. Manning was hauling a load of Wheat middlings.

Manning was transported by Loudonville EMS to Wooster Community Hospital with minor injuries.

Trooper Allen of the Wooster Post of the Highway Patrol said “Manning was not wearing his seat-belt at the time of the crash, Manning was cited for Seat-belt Violation and Fail to Control.”

Ohio Highway Patrol, Loudonville Police Department, Loudonville Fire Department, Loudonville EMS responded to the scene.

https://www.wmfd.com/news/single.asp?story=71333

MORE LOCAL NEWS
    Our top stories from around the area

ps: @Mike2633 @F150Jim @johndeere4020 .... you all hear about this?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    No didn't hear anything about it.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  4. Mike2633

Mike2633 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At Home on The West Side
    No not I. This happened Tuesday, not good. Poor guy wasn't wearing his seat belt either and got hurt and bumped and bruised oh well that's better then any serious injury.

5. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    I use a sundial

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.