Tired of the BS? We'll put our recruiting info IN WRITING! Seeking OTR & REGIONAL!

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by truckinwiththeshcler, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truckinwiththeshcler

truckinwiththeshcler Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2018
    Hi! Sorry for the delay- I never had any emails that there were any replies! Because of the high value of the aircraft freight we haul, we do require at least 1-2 years of driving experience to qualify. Once you have the experience, definitely apply and we'll see what we can do!

-Mandy

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckinwiththeshcler

Apr 23, 2018
    Hi, sorry for the delay- I never received any emails that there were replies to this post! As long as you have completed all of the random drug tests after the SAP program, you may qualify. Call us and we can discuss this further! 360-474-5899

-Mandy

4. truckinwiththeshcler

Apr 23, 2018
    We completely agree with you! We're glad to offer our drivers the stability they deserve!
    -Mandy

5. truckinwiththeshcler

Apr 23, 2018
    Hi Suranos, I won't say that we absolutely don't run coils, but I will say it's EXTREMELY rare. I only know one person that's ever hauled one for us (and he only hauled one). Most of our freight is aircraft parts and about 75-85% of our loads require tarping. As far as truck choice goes, when we book you for orientation, we ask you what kind of truck you prefer (Make/Trans/etc) and we do our best to place you in the truck of your choice, however, we don't typically have a lot of open trucks (less than 10 on average), so if you don't get the truck you want, it typically doesn't take that long for us to get you into the truck of your choice :) Call us and we can talk about this further! We'd like to talk to you! :) 360-474-5899
    -Mandy

6. mxpx148

mxpx148 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    Does NE Regional go into NYC?

7. truckinwiththeshcler

Apr 23, 2018
    Yes it does :) At this time, we do not have any NE Regional positions open, it just filled this week, but we do still have Western Regional, Dallas Regional, and OTR positions available :)

8. pes2

pes2 Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Monticello, Florida
    Was just approved this morning. Spoke with Kaelee. Just need to give notice at current company!

9. truckinwiththeshcler

Apr 23, 2018
    Hi Paul! We're excited for you to come on board- Kaelee and I were just talking about you this morning! Congrats and we know you have a lot of choices, so we're so happy that you chose SPD!! Talk to you soon!
    - Mandy

pes2 Thanks this.
  10. pes2

pes2 Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Monticello, Florida

See y’all Monday morning!! Thank you for everything and the opportunity!!! Kaelee is a superstar!

11. truckinwiththeshcler

Apr 23, 2018
    You're dang right she is!! :) We're looking forward to meeting you in person Monday! Welcome to the SPD family!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.