TNI gets Bolt's Goat

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by UturnGirl, Aug 12, 2020.

1. JolliRoger

JolliRoger Road Train Member

May 8, 2007
    Mississippi
    Very reasonable cause for policy. I wonder whatever happened to the "live and let live" , "If they do not want me with them, its their loss and I will go elsewhere," "Probably would not have been able to measure up to my high standards anyway", thoughts of some of us older people.
    Now every one wants you to cater to their basest demands; disregarding others needs/wants and some legal constraints.
    People just do not have that old fashioned pride in self worth; to get out and find a way to prosper on their own, not by taking from others.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. terryt

terryt Heavy Load Member

Apr 27, 2009
    How many people go to work every day without a dog. time to grow up. Look at all the factory workers, fire fighters, fast food, car dealerships, grocery stores, all the warehouses, and the list is end less but some special need truck drive is some how entitled to have a dog. I haul hazmat and there is not a refiner or chemical company or food producer that will allow a dog in the truck inside there gates. It seem like some people do not understand who own's the equipment and it not you. So some driver with out a dog is the person they will hire. Who want's a sinking smelly dog in a truck wish the fed's would ban them distracted driving.

4. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    @UturnGirl wheres the new thread at? Hows it going?

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  5. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    If you look at her posts under her profile. You'll see it.

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  6. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    The bold print is100% False. We haul food. We work closely with one of the largest food producers in the world. Dogs enter and exit the gates of their flagship facility all day and night, every day and night.

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    We all have our purpose in life.....

Wasted Thyme and popcorn169 Thank this.
  8. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    It is Bolt Goat goes for the green with SAV Express. Just getting started. Looking forward to seeing you there @keebler13579

keebler13579 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.