to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    Well first day was a breeze loaded concerte sand took it 200 miles away. Bounced a hundred miles loaded 1/4*1/8 rock going to a modot yard also easy peezy now comes today and it all went down hill loaded DDG wet to take to a farm spent the last two hours shoveling cause it wouldn’t slide out I was to mad and tired to take pictures or I would have posted!! But I did get it off and am now in line to load salt to take to a kdot yard hopefully it’s a very long time before I haul ddg again how’s everybody else

motocross25, NightWind and Oxbow Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Well it sounds like you have had a most interesting day. Shoveling sucks! I love my liner. It's been raining and muddy here which is OK. Keeps me out of the job sites, construction sites which I hate anyway since the ground isn't stable and things get interesting. I pick up my 1st new trailer Friday morning. I'm ready. I'll miss my old trailer but I sold it with visitation rights LOL.

blade and Oxbow Thank this.
  4. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    I’m sure you won’t miss the old one once you are hooked to your new toy hope she brings you years of quality service and a high resale

NightWind and Oxbow Thank this.
  5. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    I'll see my old one since my almost adopted son bought my old one. He'll take excellent care of her. I get attached to things, silly I know.

blade Thanks this.
  6. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Dude DDG sucks! I had it only once and I did a fair amount of shoveling and vibrating. That and wet feed. Only because that crap is so fluffy it doesn’t flow out onto itself like rock or sand. It just comes plopping out and stuffs, and you hafta string it all out. I don’t like rolling that far with my bed up. I was headed to St. Louis and blew a tire which then in turn blasted a hole in my airbag. After much delay finally got rolling. The backhaul in Illinois wouldn’t load after dark so I had the option of bouncing back to KC or gettin set up in a hotel. Took the latter option and I’m loading first thing in the morning headed back to Kansas City HOPEFULLY without incident this time. Did you load your road salt out of Kanapolis?

7. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    Nope loaded salt in hutch sorry to hear bout the tire. Hopefully the hotel they set you up in was interesting. I thought DDG was bad in a hopper that crap is horrible maybe I see ya on your way back to KC

motocross25 and Oxbow Thank this.
  8. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    I talked to Jimmy Wink tonight, mentioned the TTR and that it'd be good for him to make an account here and respond to any questions. He's also going to be posting new videos on the web site in the next couple of weeks

9. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    I’m sure that would be interesting. I’ve seen the one that looks like it has plastic inserts but I think you are the first person I’ve heard actually gettingone.but I’m sure it will be good to get the word out on his product

NightWind Thanks this.
  10. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    But truly it doesn’t seem like there are many guys on here pulling end dumps or at least O/O’s on here

11. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    I think there are more, but this thread wasn't used much. I'll have some of my buds on here eventually. I can't stand the Facebook tweeting stuff this seems to work better for me.

J/Cope79 and blade Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.