to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Al. Roper

Al. Roper Road Train Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Bakersville NC
    No sir I hadn't seen that..I know they had a small.yard near Pageland and a fair sized yard at Summerville SC..seemed to have their fingers in a bit of side dump, end dump and flatbed stuff. I wonder what the catalyst was that got them?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Al. Roper

Apr 21, 2013
    Bakersville NC
    Google them. No mention of closing shop. Their website is still active.

4. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Looks specifically to be the flatbed side “transport” not trucking, I assume the flatbed was a separate entity from the dump truck side. Their anthems are for sale on truck paper.

Professor No-Name Thanks this.
  5. Al. Roper

Apr 21, 2013
    Bakersville NC
    Copy that...yeah a lot of what I saw them doing flatbed wise, well let's just say was probably pretty cheap.

Professor No-Name Thanks this.
  6. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    I am in Nc. Gotta deliver in Laurinburg in morning an then pick up in Lumberton Nc goin to Trenton Ky. Gonna get stuck out for the weekend probably. Lost an injector an was stuck in Ohio at a shop from Monday till 5 last night. They were annoyingly slow an very unprofessional with their communication. Boss is gonna pay breakdown so not a total loss.

Al. Roper Thanks this.
  7. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Seems like I see a news article about someone closing the doors on a regular basis. Seems like a weekly thing anymore.

Al. Roper Thanks this.
  8. Born2win

Born2win Light Load Member

Aug 28, 2022
  9. Born2win

Born2win Light Load Member

Aug 28, 2022
    Never ever ever dump side by side

Arctic_fox and RockinChair Thank this.
  10. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    I dealt with this exact situation this morning, absolutely no call for idiocy like that. I commenced to blowing the horn and stringing together a few expletives before the idiot finally realized he had no business being beside me while I was trying to dump…..lime rock, in a pretty bad lean at that. You can’t fix stupid.

11. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Pretty good week here over at JK. I dumped my preload from Friday and then preloaded for Tuesday, and was home Monday night. Took off for St. Louis and dumped shred and then reloaded DDG to a farm in Oklahoma. Bounced up to Wichita and loaded an ugly load of stainless for Chicago. It had a great rate on it and a 22 ton/charged minimum and I only came out 17 ton so I was money ahead. It went to Cicero IL and about 1.5 miles from the place on Cicero avenue the cops swooped in and closed an intersection. All I got was “can’t go thru have to find a way around” I asked what a good truck route was and was met with “I’m not sure”. Thanks! So just winged in and cut thru some streets with a 5 ton weight limit but #### it. Took 3 hours to get empty because the place is a zoo and they only have 1 scale in and out, and everyone there was more than willing to let people in front of them, there was no line cutting or bullying in front of others at all :rolleyes: It got hung up and had to shake it a bit and bounce the bed but finally got the rest of it to slide. Boogied to Elgin and reloaded turnings for Sedalia MO. Dumped those about 10:30 and back to KC about noon. Dropped my trailer at Utility behind Peterbilt so they could patch some holes in my trailer from aforementioned stainless and home by 1 pm. Load bundles in KC for Fort Smith Monday. So sounds like Utility better keep their hole-patching kit ready!

9D3A5D45-613E-4512-861C-FCE3DE1BA7EE.jpeg

Yuck!

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.