to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Howdy folks! Well I cooked yesterday, a beautiful beef roast and veggies. I cannot tell a lie I did nothing else except take out the garbage. Nothing but lazy. Hope y'all ate too much and got a very well needed and deserved nap in. Monday I take the East to get a new tarp, and Girl door installed ,then Friday I go get the new liner. Then I'll be broke and have go back to work. I'll post some pictures as we go.
    Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the ride
    Happy Trails and Tails.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Glad to see you around again @NightWind ive been meaning to ask if you know how Amp’s wife, out at ES&G, is doing? A few years back when I was a regular I know she was battling cancer, he seems to be in good spirits but I haven’t been able to muster up the courage to ask about her in case something had happened.

NightWind Thanks this.
  4. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    @Trashtrucker1707 to be honest I haven't been to ES&G since I took that picture. I've been doing a north-south round on the west side of I-65 for over a year. However I am going Monday and will find out and let you know. I have to go to Dothan and then back home. Then to Live Oak on Friday for the liner install.

5. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    I'll be over there sometime Monday, I have to load down here then up to Sylacauga then presumably over to ES&G, hope to run in to you somewhere, maybe on your turn around from Dothan.

NightWind Thanks this.
  6. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Amps wife had a stroke and they're trying to wean her off the respirator now. Amps pretty good considering everything. I won't be over this way once I leave here this morning. I'll be over on the Prattville side. Be careful I look for you

7. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    So yea. Someone stole my fuel caps again lol. Ive been checking them every time i leave my truck. Came out of a rest area and someone stole both of them again while i was in droping anchor. So apparently rest areas arent safe. This was the one before des moines. So i got these this time around.

20231128_185143.jpg

Maybe it will stop the ########. So defo keep an eye on your fuel caps.

NightWind and motocross25 Thank this.
  8. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Good god man. My fuel caps can lock but I don’t have the key for them. I asked Peterbilt when I was assigned the truck brand new about where they were and they said “oh yea good question, I wonder”. Gee thanks!! I put my truck in for a PM next weekend I’ll be more adamant about getting some answers!

NightWind Thanks this.
  9. Arctic_fox

Sep 16, 2016
    I HAD locking fuel caps before at one point but they got damaged when someone tried to pry them off a couple years ago and i just got some cheap vanderhaggs ones. Never been a problem till recently but this was the 3rd set in 2 weeks.

scythe08 and NightWind Thank this.
  10. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Wow! That’s even worse I thought this was #2 I didn’t know it was the third. Unbelievable. Where are you at anyway, did you get hung up in any weather? We had a few guys at Climax and they were saying they had to chain up, but I think it was just on the mine property.

NightWind Thanks this.
  11. Arctic_fox

Sep 16, 2016
    Sitting in norfolk atm. Was supposed to deliver this load to nucor tomorrow and meant to do it today but something i ate disagreed with that thought lol. Trucks going down for its PM and a new blower since my heater #### the bed. Then im going home for a weekend before i go back out for a few days then my trucks going under the knife for a full week getting a pretty speical upgrade done im all kinds of excited for. Not my engine sadly but its the first step. I wont ruin it but ill post pictures later

scythe08 and NightWind Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.