to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    @blade what a sweet ride, these little macks are like tonka toys out here compared to most of the trucks I see pulling end dumps.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    @Trashtrucker1707 thank you very much I drove a Mack when I was local other than the cab being different I didn’t mind it to much I think setup makes all the difference in the world

motocross25 Thanks this.
  4. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    145725C1-8FCE-496F-93D5-4E94FB38CDA2.jpeg Whoa!!! I have not been getting updates that there has been activity on this thread. I showed up to give it a bump and a lot has happened! New names in here that’s good. Nice trucks everyone and @blade you’ve been hustling me! You downplayed your truck big time when we spoke about it that’s a really slick ride. Been kinda slow all week here but I need off Friday so they’ve just been kind of keeping me close. I think the furthest I got out was Beebe AR and I came right back the next day with sand for a golf course up here by KC. I like running out but being home every night has its advantages too. I’ll take the home cooked meals and a hot shower while I can.

blade Thanks this.
  5. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    In a few more years I hope to have enough stuff paid off to just run local myself that’s the plan anyway

motocross25 Thanks this.
  6. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    How much can you haul with that Mack and tandem dump

7. Armatus

Armatus Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2017
    So anyone want to give me some advice on buying a used t800?

8. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    @blade I can haul about 24.20 full of fuel, and about 27.75 with my overweight permits in AL and FL. @motocross25 nice ride bud, makes me jealous, I'd get excited about driving some of those big rides every day.

motocross25 and blade Thank this.
  9. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    Check maintenance records take it to a different shop have it looked over and I’m not talking a dot inspection have it really looked over do a oil sample if you can find a dyno get one

10. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    If I knew I was going to be hauling a end dump when I bought this truck. I wouldn’t have bought it I love the look of my truck yes but it’s heavy. I never run full of fuel unless I’m hauling scrap or turnings and I still can only get 23 with a half tank. I know it’s only a extra ton but during the course of Time that ton adds up.. at the end of the day I hear ya but your truck doesn’t seem bad to me. Don’t know if jk Williams hires out of Florida but they have a terminal in Alabama they would probably be glad to put you in a glider pete or kw but I doubt you would be home as regularly as you are.

motocross25 Thanks this.
  11. Armatus

Armatus Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.