To all our Trucker Vets. Please read and comment

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Ryan S2016, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Ryan S2016

Ryan S2016 Medium Load Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    Hey Guys & Gals,
    Hope everyone is having a great and safe night if your traveling on the road. I just wanted to take a moment here since we are coming up on July 4th 2017, Americas Day of Independence. It's a day that we all celebrate our freedom and let the rest of the world know how great we really are. I want to take a minute and thank all the veterans past and present who served in the armed forces, those men and women who sacrificed so much for their country, their families, and our families. To those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, I say THANK YOU. You were and still to this day an American Hero.
    There are quite a few truckers, auto haulers, expediters, and hot shots that come from the military. Your contribution to our country and now to the transportation industry is appreciated. I think every one of us who enjoy the freedom of the open road, the freedom and right to own our business's, the right to speak our minds, have our opinions, and do all the simple luxuries we don't even realize we have should offer our sincere and most respectful thanks to you. If it wasn't for men and women like you protecting our rights and freedoms, none of us would have the opportunity to do the things we do, and live the way we live. You may never meet one of us, but you still stood up for us, defended us, and fought with great sacrifice because you are a special group of people. You are American Hero's.
    From my family to yours. I say Thank You, and May God Bless You Now and Always.
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS, GOD BLESS OUR TRUCKERS, AND GOD BLESS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
    I hope all of you have a great 4th of July. If your driving, please stay safe, and be careful.

Have a great night y'all
    Ryan
    Please feel free to leave comments if you want

Anj, dngrous_dime, x1Heavy and 11 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    You are welcome pal but the heroes are those who gave all...like a few of my buddies who left behind parents...wives...girlfriends and in one case...a brother who never made it home to see his newborn daughter...he had just married his sweetheart prior to deployment. That is why liberty and freedom is so precious....the lives freely given to defend those simple things that so many never even really think about.
    Sadly the evidence being that so few have liked....thanked... your post...let alone responded...shameful really.

Anj, Ryan S2016, CJndaTruck and 4 others Thank this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    America is in my home always regardless of those who will like to see it destructed.

The Patriot and Mortarmaggot Thank this.
  5. Ryan S2016

Ryan S2016 Medium Load Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    I can't speak on behalf of others and why they didn't like or comment the post all I can say I am Grateful and Thankful for the men and women who sacrifice everything including their own life for me, someone they never met and may never know yet are willing to proudly put that patch of the greatest flag in the world on their arm and defend my freedom, my rights, and my life. There are people who I hope agree with me and I'm sure some that don't but the truth is whether you support war or are against it, it doesn't take away the fact that a man or woman I will never know gave their life for me.

The Patriot Thanks this.
  6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Sorry folks have to disagree on one point that you still haven't figured out Australia is the best country in the world. Gitrdone :cool:

scottied67 Thanks this.
  7. Sangria

Sangria Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2017

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.