To all truckers

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by shooatingpadre, Jan 31, 2017.

1. shooatingpadre

shooatingpadre Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Minnestota
    Hello everyone, I'm new here. This will probably be a little different post than most. My Dad was a trucker for 20+ years. From him I learned to respect and appreciate all those who travel the roads of our nation bringing us the things we need and like. I am a Christian and I pray for your safety all the time. Every time I see a truck I wonder where its from and where its going, and who the driver may be. I have determined to start something here in northern Minnesota. I always give trucks I meet a little wave, but I;m changing that. From now on when meeting a truck I will hold up my right hand, little finger edge forward. Like one had praying. If I hold up both hands, you'd better start praying! But I want you to know that I among many care about your day, and always wish you safe travel. I want you to know that Jesus Christ also loves you and your safety is important to him also. Psalm _121:8 says, "The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore." So I pray continues for each of you. Thank you for this opportunity to serve you in this way. God bless.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    That was nice

shooatingpadre Thanks this.
  4. Hulld

Hulld Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Upstate NY
    Thank you !
    And God Bless !

5. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
  6. V c2c

V c2c Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2016
    Waco Texas
  7. V c2c

V c2c Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2016
    Waco Texas
    I have actually thought about trying 2 get a "listen up America" thing going. Tried a few times but nobody has there radios on anymore or just don't care. Air horn at 0800 and 1900 every single day. Think if we got every single driver on board! Just my crazy driving thought

G13Tomcat and shooatingpadre Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.