TQL gets the big screw award

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by mcgoo422000, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Marlin46

Marlin46 Medium Load Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Load outs typically pay $150-$200 to the broker. I have done two recently for $100 a piece and one for $50 - two were reefers that we could use for 10 days each and the other was a van for 7 days. Wasnt really thrilled about it but a shipper totaled one trailer with a forklift and the other was coming up on 9 years old - it was either take $7,000 for it now or ride it all the way down till it would be worth $1800 to a salvage yard. So I took the $7000 but for now it means more trucks then trailers.

With the reefers made pretty good money - the dry van was OK but looked out when the destination was for Memphis and a customer in Memphis happened to need a power only moved that day back towards home base.

Yes - TQL will call carriers out of the blue to try and get them set up in the system. I run across the same issues most of you do with them but also some decent loads from time to time as well.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BretStep

BretStep Light Load Member

Sep 27, 2011
    TQL are a bunch of first class crooks. I surprised nobody has literally went postal on them yet.

Working Class Patriot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.