TQL THE WORST COMPANY

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by IgS, Mar 6, 2024.

thieves and deceivers when you gonna be pay my money?

1. I don’t know

30.8%
  2. I don’t think

46.2%
  3. This thread makes no sense.

46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IgS

IgS Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2024
    TQL This is the worst company in America and I think in the world, never deal with them, these ######## didn’t pay my money, I sat there all day and they called me, apologized thousands of times, promised that they would pay, the broker’s name was Viliam and his assistant, me and my the dispatcher wrote emails, called every day and he kept making excuses for this freak, so they called my boss to fire me, these freaks are real thieves and deceivers, they have nothing sacred, I have a lot of evidence that they are deceiving companies and not they pay them the money they earned, so I hired a lawyer and gave him all the records of all the cargo, cargo numbers and much more, I said that I would come to their office, they don’t even suspect what awaits them, I have all the records of conversations with the broker, for the fact that my boss fired me at their request there is even a recording of the conversation, the lawyer said that they will pay not only for the unpaid cargo but also because they did not want to pay my money and through their fault I lost my job, so TQL wait we are going to you together with a lawyer and government representatives, you threatened me that you would call the FBI, the lawyer said that this would be very helpful, we will definitely raise all the documents that I provide and check your activities and how you are deceiving other companies. Who else has suffered from this TQL brokerage company, please join us in filing a lawsuit.

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
  4. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
  5. PPNLE

PPNLE Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
  6. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    Yeah, where have you been OP? They've been all over the news this year. Not just trucker news, mainstream news!

7. REO6205

REO6205 Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    @IgS ...Be sure to keep us informed of how this works out for you. Just out of curiosity, how much is that lawyer costing you?

8. PPNLE

PPNLE Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Color me curious. If I could go back in time, I'd tell eighteen year old me to go into law.

9. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    Just sitting here waiting on my load tomorrow afternoon. Can’t find nothing good to watch on Netflix or prime. Movies suck these days. I really like these posts, pretty good entertainment. Please tell us more.

Siinman, PPNLE and Kyle G. Thank this.
  10. John Bertucci

John Bertucci Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2019
    What they on the news for these crooks?

11. JimmyTwoTimes

JimmyTwoTimes Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2019
    Great post, I give it 9 out of 10 kwik trip hot dogs. Would read again.

Kyle G. and PPNLE Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.