TQL - "What kind of a rate would you need to make that work?"

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by DocG, Aug 20, 2012.

1. BoyWander

BoyWander Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Michigan
    I don't know how my phone blocked them. I've tried to unblock it but I can't. Even Verizon tried to help. I think it may be one of these broker apps doing it on purpose. CHR navisphere or coyote go. Lol.

izifaddag Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Do you have a Google pixel or Nexus?

BoyWander Thanks this.
  4. BoyWander

Jul 22, 2011
    Michigan
  5. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Yesterday I had a conversation with customer support at Truckstop.com. She told me that they dumped TQL. They received so many complaints about them regarding so many things - not paying to just plain old lying - that they kicked them off the board.
    Apparently it lasted a week. TQL was hurt right where they live and they promised to be good and came back. They are being watched.
    If anyone here has a good experience with them I say good luck and I wish you well.
    Personally I think associating with them is like a ticking time bomb. Only a question of time until it explodes.

HopeOverMope, 6wheeler and BoyWander Thank this.
  6. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Be nice if that were true. Be nice to see them get punched in the face, though - I don't see Truckstop being okay with losing their business, though...

izifaddag Thanks this.
  7. izifaddag

Apr 26, 2010
    I was thinking the same thing. The woman was quite adamant about it. She also told me that she has to go to truck shows all over the country. You know the kind of thing. A booth, leaflets etc. She said that she hears many complaints about many brokerages but by far and away the bulk is about TQL. It is massive apparently.
    I'll give you that it is very hard to judge what someone from Truckstop.com would say.
    However personal experience speaks volumes. I have that experience as do many others.

8. izifaddag

Apr 26, 2010
    That really does look great. Had one or two myself like that. Then 5 hours to load and a simple run turns into an overnight nightmare after being up since 6am. Surprise surprise. Not your post, I am referring to 2 runs I did for them last year. 2 totally different parts of the country. One paid $276 - a short run from OK to TX. I was in the dock 8 hours.

9. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Try this. Open Dialer, click on 3 dots in the upper right corner, click on settings and then on call blocking. See if Tql is in there

10. BoyWander

Jul 22, 2011
    Michigan
    Yeah I tried all that. Nothing. No numbers from that area code.

11. whoopNride

whoopNride Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Miss.
    $276. If you took a load for that rate, you can only blame yourself for that 8 hrs.....

BoostedTeg, HalpinUout and DUNE-T Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.