Tradewinds Logistics aka Hoosier Tradewinds

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by HarleyRider521, Oct 25, 2017.

1. HarleyRider521

HarleyRider521 Bobtail Member

Jun 2, 2016
    Was with them just under two years. They lie and tell you what you want to hear to settle the immediate problem and keep you for the moment. I returned all equipment like I had agreed to in the contract but they still held my last delivery settlement for well over 3 months and have yet to pay my deposits back to me which is over $3k. They say they're sending it when I call from a different number than mine and completely ignore the calles placed from mine.

They short you miles... Broker pays for 1000 Tradewinds pays you 900. Caught them all the time doing this. Also they short you on the fuel surcharges and the fuel discounts. They do what is best for them and lie to your face. You wanna hear more or interested in a class action suit against them please contact me:

TheOldManIsGone@gmail.com

Rugerfan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    If this is the same Hoosier tradewinds I used to load next to in Chicago at S&C, they run straight junk.

4. HarleyRider521

Jun 2, 2016
    Maybe. This company was out of Arcadia, IN but has now moved down to Westfield, IN. Most of their trailers needed lots of work and should have just been pulled and put in the crusher instead of on the road.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Was this a lease purchase deal or company?

6. HarleyRider521

Jun 2, 2016

It was an owner operator deal. I own my truck outright.

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  7. Vic Firth

Vic Firth Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm not sure if Tradewinds ever had a good reputation, hope things work out for you.

superflow and HarleyRider521 Thank this.
  8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    The bottom line mate is they know exactly what they can get away with, they probably have already figured out that you can't afford to take legal action against them so they'll abuse the system however in the end they really do lose cause they get a bad reputation for conducting shonky business practices.

9. HarleyRider521

Jun 2, 2016
    You are right except for the part of I can't afford to take legal action. Lol. I can and am. Really posted this looking for others to join in suit and make it class action.

10. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    The only person who wins in a class action is the lawyer. I'd just move along.

11. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I remember them .
    Safe swift and sure ...along with a biblical verse .
    Saw em out east a lot years ago .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.