TRAILER TRASH INSTRUCTORS AND DISCRIMINATION AT SCHNEIDER OC IN PHOENIX...VIDEO EVERYTHING..IGY6

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by HillbillyTruckerJD, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockeee

rockeee Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Kalama, Wa
    Not gonna comment on your post but if you go to any company with over 10,000 drivers your gonna be a number for a while.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HillbillyTruckerJD

HillbillyTruckerJD Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2023
    Truth....And that my friend...along with Sloppy Unsafe Loudmouth Disrespectful Senior Drivers is EXACTLY why they can't keep drivers....

SOLUTION:

Clean up your Training Personnel Depts & put in STRICT protocols with nonpartisan Leaders ( meaning they don't let their buddy trainers slide on conduct AT ALL) ...Bring in OUTSIDE people at the TOP with Fairness, Firmness on policy and Integrity and give pay increase incentives to Trainers who keep it professional in every way).. and Stop buying out other companies to swallow profits without keeping QUALITY Staff at the same speed....It CAN BE DONE ...and some medium carriers are out profiting larger megas right now for EXACTLY the QUALITY.. and when they DO grow larger they will bring the QUALITY with them...and we are seeing that more and more ...

So..NO ...we don't have to put up with it...and YES... the Megas will change their CRAP WAYS with respect for Drivers or they will watch their stock and freight profits fall so low that they will be selling out to keep their shirts through bankruptcy..

Peace and Respects.. We Truckers need to Stick Together and BE THE CHANGE!!!

4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Man..........you typed a lot to not really say anything productive in my opinion. What I learned is that you're ex-military, and that you don't like fat girls. You sure had a lot of criticisms and I cannot tell if you even ran a load for them. Schneider is a proven company, so orientation is what it is. What about the loads?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    mjd4277, Coover, Lonesome and 3 others Thank this.
  5. SmoothBore

SmoothBore Medium Load Member

Jun 8, 2011
    The Desert
    Sigh…another post thinking they’re giving a ground breaking review that everyone that’s been in trucking for more than a month knows. In other breaking news, I pooped today.

mstrchf117, mjd4277, Lonesome and 5 others Thank this.
  6. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    I was waiting for the TROLLING...and it sure didn't take long...(I guess it never dies...) .. Sooo...here we go...

Actually I don't mind grossly obese people at all...male or female. As long as they are not LOUD, OBNOXIOUS and DisrespectfulIy inappropriate...However I do also think there is a point in trucking when DOT needs to be a bit more strict on physicals as it becomes an issue with safety. Such as being physically able to do a PROPER pre-trip.. such as checking underneath the front trailer to inspect couple and kingpin lineup and brake checks and able to make a safe 3 point entry (which the LOUD DISRESPECTFUL INAPPROPRIATE talking grossly obese trainees that were in Phoenix could not perform safely..which was on COMPANY YARD VIDEOS..)..Schneider LOVES cameras...I will take the Pepsi Challenge on this 100% If Schneider questions this.

You see...... the cameras are a double edged sword...trainees can be caught doing unsafe acts or inappropriateness,....but SO CAN TRAINERS ...and cameras DONT LIE like buddy buddy trainers will for each other when caught without video.. I'm guessing the videos on these dates will go mysteriously missing.....but there may be a backdoor to retrieve these through higher up HR.. should these facts be questioned

As to LOADS ...All I saw was LOADS of BULLSHIZZ.. and Unprofessional conduct and UNSAFE ACTS by Trainers and GROSSLY UNFIT DISRESPECTFUL LOUDMOUTH trainees...

I'm sick of the LOADS and EXPERIENCE topic by the BIG PRO SENIOR drivers ....I hauled M1's and artillery on 80 footers and double skateboards for 10 years and have NOTHING TO PROVE to any OVERINFLATED 2-5 YEAR experienced sophomores or even years Long Drivers. If I'm not mistaken...your CDL looks the same as ANY OTHER CDL.. and it doesn't say "VALEDICTORIAN" on it. I RESPECT any driver who conducts themselves with mutual respect for other CDL holders regardless of their GLORIOUS LIAD HISTORY...that shizz NEEDS TO STOP.. Senior Drivers should help ANY junior drivers that they can with support and encouragement instead of the dogged out pissing wars I've been seeing... THIS LOADS AND EXPERIENCE CRAP NEEDS TO STOP ... I've seen 10-20 year experienced drivers loads sitting dumped on the side if the road ...just the same as NEW DRIVERS ..#### can happen to all of us...NO MATTER your experience level...

We are all under enough MICROSCOPES out there... WE DONT THE ####E from our fellow Truckers....

7. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Well you certainly seem to like the military way of doing things and hold the military way up as the gold standard of doing everything. I'm thinking that perhaps no company except perhaps TMC (trucker marine corps) will meet your strick requirements and maybe a return to the military will be your best alternative. With your ability to spot short comings of your fellow humans I'm sure you'll be part of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in no time.:rolleyes:

mjd4277, Coover, Lonesome and 6 others Thank this.
  8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I wasn't trolling...anyway, you're criticizing whether the people in the orientation can do a pretrip. What does it matter as long as you can do a pretrip?

9. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    There's a new breed coming my friend...and we won't settle for the SAME OLD Poop ...there's gonna be lots of owner ops stealing loads from the ARROGANT OLD CROWD....Time for a Change Brother..Thanks for the write ...Be safe out there .

10. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Again...it wasn't a criticism...it was a review of unsafe acts I observed by female drivers being passed off as SCHNEIDER quality...by a female instructor who was sexually discriminating male drivers who had performed maneuvers correctly...please don't misquote or falsely insinuate my intent . Do you work for Schneider.. just curious?

11. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Be safe out there Brother...and I wish you well...Thanks for the write

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.