TRAILER TRASH INSTRUCTORS AND DISCRIMINATION AT SCHNEIDER OC IN PHOENIX...VIDEO EVERYTHING..IGY6

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by HillbillyTruckerJD, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix Heavy Haul

Phoenix Heavy Haul Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2022
    Raleigh NC
    Maybe you should file a complaint with Schneider about their training program.
    Maybe you should try a different company.
    Maybe you should start your own trucking company.
    But expecting us to care about your experience at training and then get defensive when everyone doesn’t agree with you seems to be a bit narcissistic.
    Just move on.

mjd4277, drvrtech77, Oxbow and 4 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    No. I don't work for Schneider. How long did you work for them?

4. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    I care a great deal. Those trainers shouldn't have to deal with this sort of thing. Lol

Lonesome, gentleroger, Oxbow and 3 others Thank this.
  5. HillbillyTruckerJD

HillbillyTruckerJD Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2023
    Thanks for the write...I appreciate your views....and I will be passing on feedback to the National Military Program Recruiting Dept Director and HR Personnel Training Director at Schneider and will be notified of the internal private audit soon....and I haven't filed a general complaint as there actually were a few VERY high class Trainers and Staff that I highly respected at Phoenix oc ...

As for trying a new company, I have 3 interviews with personal trucker referred smaller companies with outstanding company driver reviews...and a possible setup for a loan to start my own Hotshot Trucking Company with my own DOT# & MC. .. and I'm not saying Schneider IN GENERAL is low class, only the few rotten apples I personally experienced in Phoenix OC.

And to be clear I wasn't posting this for your sympathy or concern. This post was to caution and inform ANY POTENTIAL driver candidates of the unprofessional and discriminatory practices going on with a few trainers at the Schneiders Phoenix OC..

And if you expect me to stand by quietly while being construed as a narcissist or falsely on my words and intent...Well thats not gonna happen. It seems to me that alot of people like to stir the pot and twist your meanings ...that's not gonna happen...I'm not Narcissist ...And I say what I mean...and mean what I say and don't like being drawn in a false light...just keep it civil and honest Brother ...I don't mind healthy debate.. but won't tolerate false light on my meaning or intent...Drive Safe and Best wishes Brother

6. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Well if you read my post, you will see that it covers your question...But I'll spare you...I turned down their offer after seeing the unprofessional and discriminatory conduct over a week orientation...Couldn't pay me enough to sit through 2 more weeks of the crap sandwich going on there . ..

Moving on though now....and just fighting off the trolls, misquotes and false redirects. This is ALSO what's wrong with Trucking...is the loss of Trucker Unity and Respect.. and that's also what I spoke about in the original post here...Just keep it Real and Be Respectful and I'll do the same...I wish you all well and safe travels Brothers and Sisters .

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  7. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Yep..I call it like I see it...And the crude conduct and low class inappropriate commentary on a Schneider training yards and bus rides by Instructors and trainees EARNED the Trailer Trash title...and THEN SOME...and the weight was brought up by the females themselves describing their rear ends as made by Burger King...this can be verified by multiple witnesses on a Schneider BUSLOAD of married men who CRINGED when hearing this comment..and it's on audio record by a few older gentleman who had the foresight to see it coming from these lovely ladies... but I digress...it seems no matter what...Women can pretty much get away with saying and doing whatever they want without consequence.. but if a man dishes it back to them...WE ARE THE BAD GUYS....yeah that's not okay anymore..

Bottom Line... Its called MUTUAL RESPECT and Professional Courtesy ...and both of these were GROSSLY violated by some low class trashy talkin females...its like a mirror...You get what you give....

If you don't like what you see in the mirror...then change what you are projecting ...be respectful and conduct yourself as a professional ..and you will get that in return

And I can see from your presumptive commentary that you are possibly a female
    , trainer, or both. In any case female trainer or not, it doesn't matter if you believe the truth or not, I appreciate you reading my post and responding...it means that people are reading it and it NEEDS reading...I wish you well and be safe on the road...

LtlAnonymous Thanks this.
  8. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    As a female trainer, I can say with reasonable confidence that you're simply afraid of whoppers.

mjd4277, bryan21384, Lonesome and 3 others Thank this.
  9. Terlingua

Terlingua Medium Load Member

Oct 24, 2021
    Why do you care so much about these female students talking about their own bodies, and why would anyone else feel the need to record it? For what purpose? You're going to hear a lot of crude language in trucking. You just have to ignore it if you don't want to hear it. Actually, you say it can be verified. I'd like to verify it. Please provide said audio recordings.

10. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    First of all... NOBODY wants to hear crap about bodies at work...and NOBODY needs to be discussing their body AT ALL in any work environment...male or female. That's EXACTLY why there are Policies called Sexual Harrassment, Offensive language. etc.. These are talked about AT SOME LENGTH IN ANY company's sexual harassment guides...

Secondly...EXACTLY as you say....Nobody CARED to HEAR IT and as married men at work,, we shouldnt have to and as far as the recordings, well I think some of them had heard enough and wanted evidence to back up their complaints on it if they needed it....Just keep it professional at work... And the whole crude trucking talk thing is NOT OKAY anymore...especially in OC Co Ed mixed company environments...in the field with salty dogs at the fuel pumps is one thing...but at the OC or admin buildings in CO Ed office environments ..ITS NOT OKAY anymore....If you aren't aware and careful about the locker room old school crude truck talk..and you are a company driver....you might have a surprise coming from HR if you are in a larger mega carrier.

Thirdly, there are a few people at Schneider phoenix and certain professional HR and Recruitment folks at National that will be quietly reviewing stuff and looking in over the next few days and that my friend is where it stops...So ..NO, you won't be involved in an ongoing conduct audit...simply. because you question my honor...if you are one of the trainers on the hot seat or selected to be in the audio video audit team...I'm sure you will get the verification you need....

MOVING ON now.....but Thank you for the write and be safe out there on the road...this post was intended as a cautionary heads up for Schneider phoenix OC candidates....not argument bait for trainers or truckers in general...healthy debate is welcome, but trolling will be ignored in the future...thanks again for your time..

11. peabody747

peabody747 Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2022
    your initial post pretty much describes 90 percent of the trucking industry. Most orientation classes our a joke ran by ex drivers or people who failed to become drivers. Trucking companies feel the need to think they need to be your best friend instead of business partners or boss.

This industry is so pathetically ran eventually monkeys will be driving behind the wheel of automated electric trucks and they won't even bother with humans.

And I certainly wouldn't believe reviews you read on the internet, although my last employer seemed more like the bad reviews vs the good reviews, at this point I believe the good reviews our fakes. But good luck with whatever you end up sounds like your gonna need it.

HillbillyTruckerJD Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.