trainee falls asleep and kills himself and trainer Laredo,TX Summer 2010??

Discussion in 'PAM' started by BigDfromTX, Dec 23, 2010.

1. end of the road

end of the road Heavy Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Northern Canada
    And some people have no idea what the heck you are saying.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigDfromTX

BigDfromTX Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2010
    TX
    There's not much to understand end of the road. It all boils down to effective communication, and if there was any or much between PAM's log department and shop write-ups back to headquarters, I wouldn't have received unreported charges.

I suppose I am just that way. I wouldn't want to make my presence felt whining and complaining about body scrapes and broken pieces within my first year :biggrin_25518:

just imagine if they had replaced the panel and given me a 3-day suspension for the incident had I called casualty claims. Not worth it, and I would never try to hide anything due to trailer inspections and the like. (or given me a warning for that matter because to my knowledge I could've had a 3-day suspension before I was out of the door)

My Dad says it's unfortunate how I'm having to learn the hard way from my mistakes, and I agree with him (just simple wear & tear).

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it........ Just wear & tear.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  4. end of the road

end of the road Heavy Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Northern Canada
    Scrapping a truck against a light standard is not normal wear and tear. Bald tires is wear and tear. hitting things is an accident.

5. BigDfromTX

BigDfromTX Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2010
    TX
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.