Trans Am Still

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Cranky Yankee, Jun 30, 2014.

1. superscooter

superscooter Light Load Member

I've never had to fool around with my mic looking thru contacts....so i could talk to certain person

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bamalife123

bamalife123 Light Load Member

May 22, 2016
    ALABAMA
    So is mostly everyone on this TA thread lease driver do they have any company drivers on here?

4. dennisroc

dennisroc Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Anjung-Ri, South Korea
    Hello any of the old gang still on here , it has been a while since I was here.
    I just seen somewhere that you can bring your dog but I also heard you had to be a lease driver and pay $ 2500 and company drivers cant bring a dog at all , is that right ?

5. bamalife123

May 22, 2016
    ALABAMA
    Looks like everyone left but what u said is true I'm here at TA now that's what I was told

6. dennisroc

dennisroc Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Anjung-Ri, South Korea
    So how is TA have you been there long ? I have always liked the looks of their trucks and they are well equipped but so much negative stuff back then made me think twice.
    I am in South Korea and thinking about moving back to the states and was going to get my CDL in Indiana and maybe go with TA since they will approve you ahead of time and you are only with a trainer for a short time.
    But now we have a dog and I want my wife and dog to ride along at all times but I heard it cost $2500 deposit for dog and maybe they just let the people who lease have pets. Not sure about all this but whoever I work for my wife and dog will be with me , well at least my dog lol

7. bamalife123

May 22, 2016
    ALABAMA
    Yes far as I know you have to be lease with 2500 deposit. I can't give you a educated opinion of the company yet as I have just recently started. If you have a question about training or something similar just ask and I will try to help if I can.

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    I still check up on this thread but seldom post. Any info I had, would be 5 years out of date. Sides, I left with such a bad taste in my mouth, my opinions were be jaded and biased.

bamalife123 Thanks this.
  9. SRQGhost

SRQGhost Medium Load Member

Jul 10, 2014
    North Port, FL
    But that's what we liked abut you Flash, you actually admitted it was biased when you do speak up. And might see ya out there soon, Starting latest around Nov, but not with TA, Still have not decided on who yet, but likely flat bead.

Panhandle flash Thanks this.
  10. kf4omc

kf4omc Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Clearwater, FL
    too bad a lot of old schooler are not on here any more. been a few years so I don't know if Queen or Flash remember me. I was with TransAm 4 years ago. Did a 6 month lease and lost my Shirt doing it. Went to Werner for a year. Wife begged me to get a local job so I gave up OTR all together. Now I find myself getting on the Road again with Twiss Transport out of Largo Florida. and another thing. Whatever happened to Cranky Yankee?

11. carramrod32

carramrod32 Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Midwest
    Cranky got banned from ttr.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.