Trans Am Trucking, Inc. - Olathe, Ks.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Werewolf, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Well, as it was explained to me, there are thiefs out there and this "policies" are put in place to stop that. Course, when they steal from us, its all ok. lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Oh but I like Sunshine Mills in Red Bay, AL. Pick up at 0900 in the morning and have already checked in. Was asked "do you plan to spend the night? Well, If you'll disconnect, either 2nd shift or 3rd shift, will get it loaded for you and you can scale out and leave in the morning." Think I'm really starting to like dog food. hehehehe

4. Arnie Brown

Arnie Brown Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I am retaining an attorney to deal with TransAm and the dirty little tricks they play with other peoples money. They seem to have gotten qite comfortable stealing from poor hard working drivers.
    If your interested in fighting back contact me at: abba@scottsboro.org

5. Arnie Brown

Arnie Brown Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2010
    There may be some light at the end of this tunnel for you yet. If your interested in getting justice contact me. At :abba@scottsboro.org I would like to hear from you and so would my attorney.

6. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I worked for this moron back in 2003. I kept my computer and scanner in the truck and sure enough these idiots would cut stuff od of my pay saying that "it wasn't in the trip pak" or the trip pak hasn't come in yet when logs had my logs that were in the same envelope! When I asked at that little widow in the front hall why we were not sent a QC message when they opened the trip pack I was told maybe one of the most ignorant things I've EVER heard come out of a companies mouth! Oh, we only notify drivers every 2 weeks about missing BOL's! Well I exploded over this! I asked for, then had to demand an email address to send in copies of any ANY paperwork that committed suicide by jumping out of the Trip Pak envelope on the way to the yard as I scanned every piece of paper that went through my fingers! They kept telling me I had to fax it in and I told them that would cost them to much as I was NOT going to fall for the missing fax receipt and that they have email and I'll send it to them from the truck as soon as I find out that it wasn't on my pay stubs! I even sent ole Johnny a registered letter to inform him I was a little bit more than upset with his business standards! I don't work for free and NOT paying me for something is the same as me working for free. Of course Mr Johnnie being the high and mighty he is didn't bother to respond but I never faxed that BFI a single thing except for those stupid WalMart controll sheet they oh so had to have that same day! Go figure!

If they wanted it faxed they had to send me the money for it so they were ok with a scanned email and they could wait for whatever to make it in the next Trip pak!

SCREW Jonny and his boy friend Ron! Get an email address and send it that way from the truck! Why waste your time, fuel and money to find a place top fax from, pull in to park, walk in and stand in line and then pay for the old out of date fax and then get back to the truck! Johnny and Ron are so far back in the times that I can't believe that they don't build pigeon coops on top of the trucks!

As cheap as that company is I can NOT believe they wish to pay for faxes! What a contradiction in terms TA is! He screws his employees and himself with outdated practices! And an expensive one at that! You'd think this genius would see that he's throwing money out that big window he sits at knowing, I'd bet half his fleet has a computer and scanner and broadband and he can't take advantage of this! No wonder TA is always being left behind! But what do I know I'm just a driver! Heck I even tried to get him to set up a WIFI system at the Olathe yard and that was like trying to describe fire to a caveman! Flew right over his head!

7. Thumper

Thumper Medium Load Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Ill Admit ive had things misplaced lol from tripac but always catch it friday mornin and worst case got it on my card by monday, think I had this happen like 3 times last time I was here

8. Thumper

Aug 22, 2008
    Been to a few. Like this its a nice change lol

9. Panhandle flash

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Well Thumper, I am sad to report, that Sunshine Mills did not get me loaded. When they woke me up, they explained that they had run out of labels and had to wait till some got printed. They had already put my tlr in the door for me and asked me to hook up when rdy. Still got out of there an hr b4 my scheduled appt time.

10. Thumper

Aug 22, 2008
    Ah got to love it when that happens almost like a meat house runnin out of.some type of meat I mean they get 100s of cows daily how u run out ah well I am droppin this one in the big a and goin home for 3 days

11. Panhandle flash

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Bummer. Had so many things going on that I completely misread my load info. Was thinking I do my 1st drop at 0800 in the morning but instead its 2000. At least got the "8" part right,eh. lol
    Glad I got HT coming up, need to get some of my warm clothes in the trk. Kind of coolish at 50 degrees.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.