Transforce are liars - Do not trust company!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bigmonzanoman, Apr 17, 2012.

1. thompsonw4912

thompsonw4912 Bobtail Member

May 22, 2017
    I agree with you, I was told the same thing.And now I'm going on 3 weeks of no job.thats why I've been still looking around. When you call Corp office ,no return phone calls.or they would say I'm working on something, waiting on client to call back.

anjelicsmith5984 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. thompsonw4912

May 22, 2017
    Some people can't do otr,have family.

4. thompsonw4912

May 22, 2017
    I was told 3 weeks ago,I was hired. I've been still waiting, and keep getting the run around. Called Corp office, never got a return call back.call office in Tampa, voicemail. If you tell a person there hired,and you have a spot for them.then I should have been working, but I'm still waiting. That's why I've been looking elsewhere.

5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Ummm. ... isn't Transforce a temp agency? They might be ok to mess around with a on temporary situation but i wouldn't pee around too much with those people
    .....be wise take your time when looking for solid jobs, even if that means hanging on to your poopy job for alittle while

6. Caboverpete

Caboverpete Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Nashville Tn.
    I have been with Transforce about 5 years, so much work I turn down (nissan) is all drop and hook.. I'm sorta semi retired and work all I want too every week near Nashville Tn
    after 35+ years I get all the work I want.. need exp drivers, newbies piss and moan about everything and are never happy

Jazz1 Thanks this.
  7. anjelicsmith5984

anjelicsmith5984 Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2022
    Hired after drug screen and full pulse tenstreet documents with Transforce for a driver position. They got my social security number 1 number off. I mentioned that to get correct. They said a position was found local ports and since then no reply only voicemail when I call or transfer to voicemail. Very concerning. Been a week now. Hopefully a different position or communication will happen soon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.