Truck Driving for Pepsi

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by zaptear, Dec 11, 2010.

1. double_r

double_r Heavy Load Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Good luck!

I agree with Wally, the money saved being at home will add up quick.

Be warned though, you will have muscle pains for the first month. That is normal when you are not use to this type of work. Take your time and work into the job. Safety is your number one priority. Then, the customer.
    Oh, and be ready to buy some new clothes, especially come summer, you will lose weight.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MassHole

MassHole Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2010
    wareham, mass
    Thanks guys. I'll keep everyone updated. As far as the back breaking work I'm ready for it. I do alot of lifting and moving of stuff at work. Obviously this job is for 8 hours or more non stop,but it won't be as bad as someone who just sits around all day. If this fails and the local dump trucking doesn't pick up ill be hitting the open road

4. zaptear

zaptear Medium Load Member

Nov 30, 2010
    vermont
    ya i lost 50lbs in 4mos on the job. and i still get muscle pains after a hevey week. just don't over do it. it tuke me over 4mos before i cud do some lifts like 10 cases of 2 liter just take your time.. oh.. ya.. and let us know about your 1st oops mine was.. 6 stakes of 20oz.. i tiped over one of them and all 6 wen't over.. so that 36 cases of 20oz to rebuild. and 864 singel 20oz rolling around on the ground. it was so much fun.

5. double_r

double_r Heavy Load Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Keep us updated. And BOL.

6. SINGLETRUCKER

SINGLETRUCKER Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Did my phone interview yesterday, went well i guess, the lady was very direct and would cut me off if i answered too much. Got an email today saying they liked my answers and would be in a hiring pool, they said to keep checking my e-mail? is this normal pepsi SOP or am I ####e out of luck////////

7. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    i've been wanting to see about getting hired on with pepsi, or coors, or something like that.

8. zaptear

zaptear Medium Load Member

Nov 30, 2010
    vermont
    wow i must have just been lucky i got right in.... i know the night of the interview
    but just so you know if your geting your class A with them. I had JB hunt tell me that i only had class B exp becuse im not bumping docks. such BS they must not know how much backing up i do in a day....

9. MassHole

MassHole Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2010
    wareham, mass
    After I did my phone interview the girl said I did a excellent job and had very good answers, she then followed that with can you come in for a face to face tomorrow which I did. That all went excellent also. I called the other day and they said they would contact me within 7-10 days, I'm taking it that is due to them doing a background check and what not on me. I'll update when I hear back.

10. Chesty

Chesty Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Inside of a Pumkin!
    I got a notice by e-mail this morning to set up a phone interview. What kind of questions should I expect. I know that it could be totally differant than your interview, but any help would be good. Thanks

11. SINGLETRUCKER

SINGLETRUCKER Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    they will ask about 4 questions and will be along the lines of tell me an experience you had were you learned something valuable and how did it effect your job. wierd stuff like that, just be honest

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.