Truck Pix... post yours

Discussion in 'Truckers' Photo Shack | Art Gallery' started by I am medicineman, Jan 21, 2011.

1. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    Thank you for the compliment. Honestly though I wish I could get my tanks, wheels, tool boxes...heck all the shiny stuff on my tractor to shine like the one in your signature. How long ago was it that you were driving that one?

Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RunFlat

RunFlat Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Get "California custom" polish. It's probably the best stuff I ever used and its easy. Make sure to get step one and the polish. Step one is a green looking bottle while the polish is purple.

379exhd Thanks this.
  4. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

that one was in the early 90's..and hubby did all of our polish work himself BY hand...with no buffer etc....i know Vernons Truck Wash in Barstow used to be THE BEST place to have stuff polished...BUT THATS BEEN years ago....

HwyPrsnr, 379exhd and 7-UP Thank this.
  5. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    She was a good looking truck. And I've got a lot of respect for your hubby polishing you the truck by hand by himself. You get a set of accomplishment that way and that's why I polish my own truck but I use a buffer. My skinny little arms ain't got the muscle to take the grime that's been there for years. Grabyill over in Rockport does a good job with polishing if you're ever in that area they'll probably do my rims next time I go through there they have to be removed and cut with a buffer and rogue bar. Wipe on wipe off polish just didn't do the trick. I've seen the california polish that run flat recommended the mack dealer up here uses it. Don't get me wrong it's good stuff worked pretty well just didn't give the same shine to the chrome that my truck had. Then again the chrome on the mack he was polishing might not have been as good of quality. I'll order a few bottles and compare the 2 see how it goes but that's a job for next weekend lol.

Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  6. GOV'T_Trucker

GOV'T_Trucker Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2011
    80,000lbs gross... 46,000 of material...

466092_10152820587835177_2014920941_o.jpg

alds, The Challenger and 7-UP Thank this.
  7. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

this was our last road trk ..posted this earlier in here...but some of you i dont think have looked back that far. LOL

puncher Thanks this.
  8. dr1c

dr1c Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Alberta
    Day time and Night time Rides.....

CAM00190.jpg

The Challenger, 379exhd and 7-UP Thank this.
  9. MackDumpDriver

MackDumpDriver Bobtail Member

May 9, 2013
    My first truck ever, 01 sterling . NO POWER And slides around like a Porsche in a dusting of snow, after this went to a granite, now supposedly I have a new international for this upcoming winter ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368449731.031693.jpg

My spring summer fall daily driver [​IMG]

7-UP Thanks this.
  10. SGTSmokdU

SGTSmokdU Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Alabama
    My new ride...

[​IMG]

Sent from your iPhone via my Galaxy Nexus!

11. Mattchu

Mattchu Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    New Bedford, Ma
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.