Truck stop location

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by paperboytrk, Aug 26, 2007.

1. paperboytrk

paperboytrk Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2007
    ottawa, ON
    Hello,
    I'm looking for list of truck stop location in US and Canada, specially in eastern states and western provinces in Canada. Also list of CAT scales.
    Thank you in advance, I hope to get info soon.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Truck stops sell a truck stop directory. Go and check it out.

4. 2xR

2xR Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Ol' North State
    I have made my own TS directory. I went to each of the major chain's web sites, and downloaded their locations into a word document, then edited out what I didn't want or need. I then printed, three hole punched the pages, and created a 1/2" binder of TS locations, complete with phone numbers, addresses, etc.

You can also do a search for TS that are DAT load board locations. I'd post a link, but management is funny about that.

I also keep notes of places I "find", like the mom & pop TS, restaurants with truck parking, vacant parking lots, WalMarts that allow trucks, and the like. Every few months I'll update the "Book"...

5. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be

6. paperboytrk

paperboytrk Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2007
    ottawa, ON
    Thank you for all the help, I'm appreciated and I will try find more later. Great info.
    Thank you,

7. Snowman34

Snowman34 Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Moncton,NB
    there's a irving in cornwall,ON on highway 401 heading east there's a husky in thunderbay,ON there's also a flyin j in winnipeg,MB in Saskatoon,SK there's a flyin j on highway 12 heading north & a Husky on trans canada heading for north battleford

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.