Truck Stop Prostitution

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Cybergal, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELLSTRUCKER

HELLSTRUCKER Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2010
    denton tx
    The law is using lady cops to cure the hooker problem at truckstops around texas..So if you're stupid enough to hook up with a voice on the cb chances are its a COP..not to mention these aint nevada hookers so you risk getting a suprise as well.i always have 1 per night banging on my door while im trying to sleep

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tommo2

Tommo2 Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Shelby, MI
    It ought to be legalized. Would help protect the workers that are doing it anyway. Having sex available at the truck stops would help improve the drivers' lives. I have talked to quite a few and usually they're quite paranoid about violence, cops, and truck stop security. Another problem is violence and robbery directed at them from criminals that hang around the truckstop or in the neighborhoods they live in which may or may not be near the truckstop.

4. CertifiedSweetie

CertifiedSweetie Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Pittsburgh,Pa
    I was having the same issue when I was in ontario california at the ta. I didnt think I would have to deal with em b/c im a girl but #### I had 1 knocking at my door every hour

5. allycatt2

allycatt2 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
    It is in Nevada,I here the Working Girls on the CB offering Free Beer,Free Dinner,Free Shower,Free Conversation with no Obligation. Plenty of Free Parking. The Girls see the Doctor every week. So... if your Old, Horny,Ulgy or Lonley and your "Janet Reno Doll" leaks Air, this could be a very cost effective option. Its legal,its Taxed,its safe.:biggrin_25525:

6. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Not completely accurate...the girls have a check up with the MD before they start their 2 weeks work stint at the house, every time they take off days, or leave the house on an "out date" they get checked before they can return to "service".

During their work time in house...no checkups during the work days...some stay in the house for up to 6 weeks at a time, then take a few days off, and return to work. I know, I used to drive limos in Reno...did quite a bit of travel to all the ranches outside Reno and Carson City.

7. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Yes, but has there ever been a reported HIV case coming from a legal brothel in Nv.?

Reports I have read said none.
    But it was a little outdated..

Make it legal and have testing and such.
    Certain areas for the working of a brothel.

Heck they made marriage legal..
    Oh I can see the rants coming now.
    Just my Honest opinon

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  8. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    you guys are missing something here. Those nevada girls are EXPENSIVE. Even if they legalized it elsewhere, and had them at truckstops...Unless there are legalized pimps running the show and taking command of certain lots, theres always going to be someone doing it cheaper.....aka illegally.

You know what really surprised me about nevada? Those "free newspaper" boxes with ads for ######. Just on the street with nudity on the front cover visible to all. I cant believe thats legal...

9. jeepskate99

jeepskate99 Road Train Member

Really? They show people naked just like God made them. That's horrible.

Markk9 Thanks this.
  10. R-n-R Trucker

R-n-R Trucker Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2009
    tulsa,ok
    They are everywhere now hard to sleep with them bangin on the doors.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  11. Markk9

Markk9 "On your mark"

Nov 26, 2006
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Seems lots of people are afraid of nudity.

Mark

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.