Truck stop scams....

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by EdwardTheTrucker, Mar 14, 2011.

1. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    I noticed it also, one day when that person wakes up to a white room on life support perhaps a lesson will be learned. I would introduce some big guys I know to him, steal off them and go to the hospital.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Fatboy42

Fatboy42 Light Load Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Indiana
    Being a Police Officer and truck driver, it is funny when you see it both ways. I was getting fuel at local truck stop in area I patrol, had a lot lizard come up to me (who I had trespassed the two days before) wanted to know if I wanted any company. Said sure, let me top off and go do the comcheck so ill have cash. Went in told manager to call poilce (she knows me) officer comes out, girl tells him she is my girlfriend. I said you reall don't remember me do you. I told her I was the the guy that trespassed you two days ago from the property. Off to jail she went.

4. jerrytdd

jerrytdd Light Load Member

May 10, 2011
    savannah,tn
    And in the state of Florida they give it back to the owner, gee in my case the same person that sold it to me, I hate learning the hard way.

5. truckersollady

truckersollady Bobtail Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Three card monte, tonight July 27th 2012, a ring of scammers hitting up drivers in their trucks and just walking by to join their card game and they will double their money, robbed all the drivers by pulling a gun on them. They had an old guy with three cards, pretending to be drunk saying he just won the lottery and wanted to share his good luck. This happened in Tulleson? Arizona next to Phoenix Arizona at the pilot

6. Wiseguywireless

Wiseguywireless Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Petoskey, MI
    I am down in Nogales, AZ right now, After dark and I don't leave my truck.

7. delta5

delta5 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Ohio
    How about the clowns that sell "cheap fuel" off of their company credit cards??

8. Theguy24

Theguy24 Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2011
    hmmmmm I see

9. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010

I think that the company is usually the one being ripped off. A company can rip off a driver on mileage as easily, if not more so when they pay mileage. When you are paid percentage just make sure that you and the company both sign an agreement that states specifically how you are to be paid so that there are no misunderstandings.

10. Joetro

Joetro Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Post Falls, ID
    Oh, get over it. Out of all the other stuff in this thread and that's what you focus on? That speaks volumes.

11. Watchman

Watchman Crusty Rifleman

Mar 4, 2012
    castle rock wa
    There are to many ways to sell a firearm safe and easy on the internet meet at a gunshop to do the paper work (and to make sure your doing it at a safe place ie don't let your self get set up) just make sure the gunshop owner is ok with your selling your gun at His shop heck kick him a bucks for proveding a safe place to do it or just put it on consignment ,,, a dealer is there to make money same as you are driving to make money the more money he/she has to put into it the more time they have to sit on some thing the more they are going to want to make .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.