trucker toilet.

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Enigma01, Feb 22, 2022.

1. goga

goga Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2021
    Earth..
    It is real problem, in most cases with the brain..

Boondock and buddyd157 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Simple solution.

5 gallon bucket
    13 gallon trash bag
    TP
    Baby Wipes
    Lysol spray
    Lysol wipes

IF YOU NEED IT, you have it.

4. bonder45

bonder45 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Williston, ND
    Personally, if I’ve had my morning coffee and can’t make it back to a traditional toilet I usually just use the coffee cup I drank from, it takes great skill and aim to make it work but my skinny ### usually makes it work with no mess.

hahahhahahahahaha

Boondock Thanks this.
  5. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    tell me you guys denied service.

6. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Let me say this about that. Old friend had a place in N.Wis. with a failing septic system, so we used the "5 gallon bucket" thing. Pretty disgusting, I mean, unless you use an outhouse regularly, we forget, the water in the toilet really suppresses the smell. We used cat litter and grocery bags, and IMMEDIATELY after wiping, gathered up the bags and took it outside. I think I'd rather bend over a log in the woods,,

Boondock Thanks this.
  7. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    It was a team, apparently, and they didn't think they were doing anything wrong. I'm sure in their home country, it's not that unusual. Makes me think twice about riding a motorcycle, and gives a whole new meaning to the "grease strip". The poor schmuck that had to power wash the thing. I suppose it's not much different than working on a broken manure spreader, and for the record, rest rooms are NOT just a few steps away. When I moved to Colorado couple years back, aside from a truck stop or rest area, both of which are pretty gross, there was a surprising lack of facilities and lines at the ones that are there. I can't imagine it's got any better. It's one of the unspoken problems with traveling, is clean rest rooms. Many are simply opting for a toilet in the truck and a holding tank,,,WITH A CAB MOUNTED RELEASE,,would be nice. Tailgate me,,

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    goga Thanks this.
  8. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    Truck stop restroom germs are good for the immune system. It's the old principle of, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, that rings so true in trucking. Now on the other hand, the 5 gallon bucket is a multi-purpose device, that can save the day when no other options exist and time is of the essence. Like in poker, it never hurts to have more than one out.

snowman1980 and Boondock Thank this.
  9. GYPSY65

GYPSY65 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2012
    SW FLA
    USUALLY???

Boondock Thanks this.
  10. reeferwrencher

reeferwrencher Medium Load Member

Aug 4, 2018
    They were probably hauling out of Canada I imagine.

201 Thanks this.
  11. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    I first heard about this in the 90s when we were leasing trucks through Penske truck rental.
    The manager had told me about this and the company was leasing their trucks through Penske also and management at Penske told them to return all trucks to the nearest Penske location as their contract was canceled effective immediately.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.