Two accidents in two months.. what now?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Omegaangelz, Jul 12, 2021.

1. They Call Me Miss Frizzle

They Call Me Miss Frizzle Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2020
    try a mega carrier that is self insured. They will take you. The big names with a bad rep will let you work your record clean

bentstrider83 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Call GF LaCaeyse Trucking in Iowa they may give you a chance, But if George won't dont know what to tell you for the next 3 to 5 years. Try the dirt haullers.

bentstrider83 Thanks this.
  4. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    I really hate to recommend them but since you're in a kinda bad position I'd look at any 1099 from craigslist.

5. 4wayflashers

4wayflashers Heavy Load Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Some types are incapable of making good decisions when under stress. You think you’re a “hell of a driver” after wrecking two trucks in a month and both were 100% your fault? You are a reckless driver and extremely selfish.

Professionals who know when to back it down and don’t treat their day as an eleven hour nascar race do not want to get killed by a stray 80,000 pound out of control missile.

Your words have solidified that staying as far as possible from all the “hell of a drivers” , the second I suspect them, is going to be my primary strategy from here out.

Slowing 3 MPH for 1 minute at highway speeds, even 101 times a day costs you exactly less than 5 minutes at the end of every day. How many drivers really drive like a professional?

6. Mototom

Mototom Road Train Member

May 7, 2019
    Not very #### many.
    Just the other day had a guy decide to play the down hill jam, got behind him not gonna play stupid games.
    Next hill he slowed way down I was gonna pass this jack wagon moves onto the white line (I guess trying to squeeze me)
    Arthur express trl#t3562 i55 in mo, you’re a #######

4wayflashers Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.